34.

•1986

•1986

I woke up to the sound of someone softly singing, and strings to what sounded like a bass, being plucked.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to where the noise was coming from. Nikki sat on the edge of the bed, shirtless, his legs clad in black sweatpants and a pen dangling from his mouth, his bass in hand.

"Dammit, I always mess that part up." He silently cursed himself, putting the pen down to sing the words over again.

I smiled, he looked so peaceful. His hair was everywhere, but it still looked perfect. The way his voice echoed through the room made me swoon. His voice could put babies to sleep.

The golden morning light from the window illuminated the side of his face making it look as if he were glowing. And the way his bare tattooed arms flexed everytime he would strum, made me realize how lucky I really was to have him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, making me jump. I had been staring at him, lost in my thoughts for so long that I hadn't notice him looking at me.

"Sorry." I smiled, my cheeks flushing a pink shade.

He smirked and put his bass down , crawling his way up to where he was now hovering over me.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He swooned, kissing the end of my nose. Can I marry this man right now?

"Morning handsome." I smiled, leaning up to capture his lips with mine, pulling him down onto me.

"How'd you sleep?" he smiled.

"Really good actually." I giggled trying to hide my face.

He chuckled and rolled off of me, "We have to go to the studio today you wanna come?"

"Yes, I would love to come to the studio with you today Mr. Sixx." I wiggled my eyebrows causing him to laugh and poke at my sides.

-

"Could you guys be any louder last night, God." Tommy cringed pretending to gag by putting his finger in his mouth.

I punched him in the arm and turned away as my face reddened. "Our bad." I grinned, biting into the apple Nikki grabbed for me from the fridge.

"It was all her." Nikki smirked, slightly unamused.

I faked gasped grabbing my chest. "It was not, you lier."

He shook his head with a smile, walking over to kiss my neck.

"Get a room you guys." Tommy gagged again.

"Anyways," Tommy tried changing the subject.

"It's already 3, and were supposed to be there at 3:30 so can we please leave?" Tommy ushered his hand toward the door.