16.

(Ahh you guys! We made it to 2k, big big hugs are being sent right now, through my screen and into yours! If that's not weird...thank you all so much!♥)

thank you all so much!♥)

Nikki's p.o.v

So, after mind blowing sex, literally, and an hour later, me and Tina were done. Well, she really wasn't but I was.

She seemed to have a hard time processing that I was done, so after my body was weak and barely able to thrust anymore, I finally pryed her legs from around my waist and rolled off of her, laying on the bed with my chest heaving and my hair soaked from sweat.

She wasn't all to happy about it either. But I physically couldn't fuck anymore. And I had came twice.

I'm beginning to think that she's a sex addict. Seeing as she's a stripper, she never gets tired of fucking around.

I ignored her whining and made my way into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I took a shower and spent some extra time sitting under the water to hope she maybe left.

It's bad to say that about my girlfriend, but it's the truth. I dont want her jerking me back out there and forcing me to fuck her, because believe me, she will. To be honest, I'm only with her for the sex. But God, she gives too much sex.

My Nona always told me to treat a woman with respect, but Nona's not here right now.

Don't get me wrong, I wont belittle a woman. I think women are amazing, I love women, I respect some, but only the ones who have respect for themselves.

"Babe! Hurry up, you've been in there for almost an hour!" Tina yelled through the door, banging her hands on it for extra emphasis.

I was scared, literally scared. I need a dick guard, because this girl is insane.

I didn't say anything, scared she would break the door down.

I got out of the shower and dried off  the best I could, still hearing Tina. whining outside the door.

I opened the door, towel wrapped tightly around my waist for protection.

I quickly made my way to my dresser, pulling on some leather pants and a ripped Ratt shirt.

Tina was still in my room, naked.

I threw her some of my sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

Tina scoffed, something she's really good at. "Ew, I dont want those. Those are for men."

I sighed and hung my head.
"Baby, if you don't want to wear my clothes, then just put yours back on."

I tried being a good boyfriend. I used to hear guys at school talking about how their girlfriend loved wearing their clothes after sex. I tried being a gentleman. I mean, that's what a gentleman does right?

I turned around to see Tina slipping back into her clothes from before.

Before she could say anything, I walked out of the room and back downstairs, where the guys were all lounging around.

"Did she find the bathroom?" Vince asked, with a slight sarcastic tone.

"Uh, um yea." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hey um, where's Charlie?" I asked while scrounging around in the fridge, grabbing a beer.

  "She left." Tommy spoke, looking up from the magazine he was reading.

  "Why?" I asked, taking a gulp of my beer.

Tommy shrugged and went back to looking through his magazine.
"Dunno."

I hummed. That's weird, Charlie wouldn't have just left for no reason.

____

Charlie's p.o.v

I sat on my bed, letting the tears pour from my eyes. I don't know why I'm crying, im so confused. I'm probably going to start my period soon. That's my guess, because I get really emotional when I'm about to start.

I was also eating the tub of icecream I had stored in my fridge. Ice cream felt nice at a time like this.

I let out another sob, and put my head in my hands. I'm so stupid, how could I possibly believe Nikki would like me? I'm nothing special, I'm just a lame waitress who's been lonely since she was born.

The ice cream was running out, and I wanted more. But I didn't feel like going out to get more, so I did what popped in my head first, I called Tommy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Heyo! Tell me your thoughts! Thanks so much for reading, I love you guys so much♥ have a great day and don't freaking forget to rock on🎸🤘)