Chapter One

*secret*

Casmin

💞💞💞💞

Glancing through my phone to check the time as i was already bored of this lecture.

It was barely eight minutes into the lecture and I was already tired, Xavier sat up in front as I was brooding at the back,  i don't get why he needed to sit on the first row. I loved learning but not today, I needed to tell Xavier something really important. I scoffed, really important my foot, but yeah I had it inside for too long already so i needed to out with it, plus i needed Xavier to drive me to the mall.

I needed to go shopping! Urgh.

I would be going to Spain for a two weeks vacation. I won a lottery, well, not exactly but you can call it that.

I saw an ad online when I was surfing the internet like a month ago, "a cheapstake vacation" they called it and i being bored out of my mind decided to try it out, i mean what could it hurt and it was so cheap i thought it was a dream.

And i did.

And it wasn't a scam. It was legit.

I only had to pay a little amount, a bit much since i wasn't telling my parents about it. I wasn't going to depend on anyone else on this trip, it was going to be a me time. Alone in a villa i think is haunted with myself, my laptop, my books and food.

I still cannot believe that i did not tell my bestie Xavier. I'm still surprised as to how long I've held this secret from him. I sighed and muttered a "Finally" as the class came to an end. Grabbing my things and running to find Xavier because I just had to tell him.

"hey you!" I shouted as I walked up to him.

"Cas darling, how many times have i warned you to stop shouting my name when we leave class?" He asked me feigning anger.

"You like it" I replied as he literally dragged his bag along his side.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

Xavier has been my best friend since the beginning of time. Having being born on the same day by parents who were basically best friends, We both went to the same school and did everything together. We loved the same things and are studying the same course right now in college. Plus we never held secrets from each other, i mean that's already obvious.

And i still don't know how I've held this one so far and how he hasn't noticed that I was hiding something from him. We live in the same apartment together!

"I'll drop you off at home" he said grinning.

"Stupid" I muttered, considering we always went home together everyday for all our lives.

We got to his car and I jumped in the passengers side, shot the door and plugged my phone with the aux cord, blasting the car with a BTS and Camilla album mix playist i made.

"Home please" I said as i fastened the seatbelt.

"Yes ma'am" he responded.

We drove not talking but enjoying the music till we got to the apartment.

Looking up at him, i decided to just spill it out "Xav,  i need to tell you something"

"I know" came his response.

My eyes opened in shock, well not so shook but he acted like he knew nothing so, "you know?" I said not believing my ears.

"Yes of course, I know you want to tell me something" he chuckled. He was always acting so mature, me on the other hand would have made him spill the moment i discovered he was holding something back.

"I didn't ask because I know you probably have a good reason for not saying whatever it is sooner"

Okay, so i thought it weird he didn't notice, i should have known. Xav was always so thoughtful and i wonder why i had forgotten that.

As we entered the house, i walked straight to lie on the couch and i looked at his face and said "I am going to Spain", awaiting his reaction that came almost immediately.

"No way!" he jumped and pulled me off the couch and hugged me tightly.

"Congrats girl"

He was just as excited as i was leaving the country. Everyone knew I wanted to go far away from home since I was like fifteen years old.

Wow, that was awesome. It felt good coming out clean. Burden off my chest, shopping here we go.

"Thanks sweet" i said as he stopped hugging me.

"Drive me to the mall" I said so sweetly you could actually taste the sugar on my tongue.

He turned to look at me and whispered "I knew you wanted something, else you wouldn't have said anything so soon"

"Whatever Mr know me all, I'll be in your vehicle!"

With that I ran out the apartment, ran to the car and jumped into the car waiting for my self designated driver to arrive while smiling sheepishly.

.
.
.

❤❤❤❤❤
First chapter much...
I'll try to make the chapters long enough.
😂
*i hope you liked it.*

vote please?

Comment cuties.
Please let me know if there's anything to correct, spellings and stuff.
Thank You

xoxo