Chapter Three

*Mistake*

Lee

💞💞💞💞

"Who's that?"
I asked no one in particular.

They all looked at me with expressions saying 'seriously man'.

I'm sure they had no idea. Right now, right here, no one else was supposed to be here, not a single soul except us. So i wondered again who the girl was, and why she was here and heading towards us.

As she approached, she also looked confused, probably wondering the same as us.

"Hi" i greeted, knowing the guys were most likely waiting for her to state her purpose. I was too but I wasn't going to zone out looking dumbfounded.

Since the guys weren't sure of what to say i knew i would be doing the talking anyway. I always did the most talking.

"hello" she said, still looking confused.

She had bags which insicated she was most likely also here for a vacation. I was about asking who she was and what she was doing here but she beat me to talking.

"I-i'm supposed to be staying here for my vacation" she stuttered as she noticed our bags.

"Excuse me" I muttered and went past the guys, they seemed so out of it.

I pulled out my phone and dialed our manager's number, deciding against making the call outside, I walked inside as i started on the phone, wanting to understand what was happening.

I heard the guys asking her if she wanted to come inside while we cleared this up. I watched while talking with the management, how she seemed slightly happy that they probably weren't so angry she intruded or we intruded, since I'm sure she also thought she'd be alone here too.

Obviously.

One more thing i noticed was she was beautiful.

Way too beautiful for someone with short hair.

******

Casmin

💞💞💞💞

Wow!

It's my favorite group, oh I think i already said that.

On every other normal day, i would have screamed and fan girled. But at that moment i couldn't get my confused expression off my face.

I think my face even forgot it was standing in front of my fantasy boy group celebrities.

Why were they here? Obviously for some away time, but on my vacation spot?

I did read somewhere that they would be taking a break. Nothing said Spain though. This was both a happy and confusing moment for me.

I was supposed to have this house to my self for two weeks. I wanted to scream with ecstasy but i don't know, the disappointment of meeting people here kept me mute.

The leader of the group, Lee started dialing on his phone and dragged his bag with him inside, probably calling their management to understand why i was here.

"Hello" the vocal leader said and others waved while they were all smiling, which i found sweet since i was kind of intruding on their vacation.

And don't ask, I know each and everyone of them as a dedicated fangirl should. Pssft.

"Hi" i responded.

"Do you want to sit inside while Lee clears this up?" the youngest one asked.

"Yes" i smiled at them.

They left their bags outside and did the 'you first' gestures and i chuckled as i went ahead of them into the house.

As I stepped into the villa-mansion as i choose to call it starting right now, i couldn't help but gasp at the view and sight in front of me, "wow" it was awesome and huge, wait it was beyond awesome, it was breathtaking.

Oh my!  I think i looked more stunned looking at the house and i didn't notice that Lee was done with his call and they were all staring at me, and also the fact that we had an extra guest.

How long had i been staring and wowing?

Dear Lord, please save me, puh_leaze

As i remembered i wasn't alone i turned around to find eight pairs of eyes looking amused at me, and i tried to hide my embarrassment of being caught giggling like a schoolgirl outta excitement.

Oh god.

Wait!, eight pairs of eyes? instead of seven. Took me long enough to notice the last pair belonged to a lady. When and how did she get here?

"Hi" i decided to break my awkward moment of shame.

The lady, our new guest smiled and walked up to me "hello, we spoke on the phone, I'm Cherish"

I nodded "yeah, I remember"

Before I could say anything else, Mr Lee took it upon himself to 'help' me continue, "we are supposed to be here on a private holiday without any other guest..."

Woah, woah, woah!

"Standing right here" i muttered before i could stop myself. Oh boy. I face palmed.

Lee just smiled. "I'm sorry" he apologized.

Once again, another thing I didn't see coming. Nice, he's very polite, or is it a front? I knew they were sweet but I still thought they would have like one arrogant side, especially him but well, surprise.

Snapping out of my thoughts I heard miss Cherish saying how sorry she was and how it was mistake that couldnt be changed last minute and I heard Lee saying how his group were okay with me being here and they didn't seem to remember that I was standing right there.

"You do know I'm standing right here?" i asked no one in particular.

"Sorry" they all chorused.

Oh kay? Didn't see that coming but since everything is all cleared up they don't mind me exploring.

I actually smiled genuinely at everyone and screamed "I'LL TAKE THE ROOM UPSTAIRS"

I started running up without even taking my bags with me, "and, Bye Cherish" i shrieked.

I heard them laughing.

Sharing shouldn't be so bad, i decided.

I was still going to enjoy my vacation, nothing was ruining this for me, everything will still as planned.

Hav fun and go home, same old same old.

If only she knew...

❤🖤❤🖤❤

VOTE and Comment.

Obviously the book gets noticed with the votes. Soooo please candies Vote⭐️

I Love You All.