Chapter Five

Dedicated to Emmtunz

*tastes good*

Casmin

💞💞💞💞

Deciding i was going to still enjoy my holiday and ignore annoyingly good looking celebrities, or rather one of them I went downstairs, skipping all the way to the kktchen entrance and stopped skipping.

I entered the kitchen to find Choi chopping onions and something which smelled delicious was sizzling in the fire.

"I was going to cook" i pouted.

Although I was glad I wasn't and I wasn't even a good cook at that, i just wanted to be the first person who touched everything in this mansion villa.

It was so big.

The kitchen in my apartment, the one i shared with Xav was small and I dont really care about it mind you, Xav did all the cooking and kitchen related activities but i usually was sweet enough to set the table and by set the table i mean bringing forks and water to wherever part of the house we decided to eat.

He laughed and said "I'm sorry darling" as he continued chopping.

I was sure he could see that i really wanted to do something, and he saw the slight frown that crossed my face as i looked about, "is everything alright?" he asked.

I couldn't help but smile, "of course" i replied.

The kitchen was just amazing and huge. "The kitchen is amazing" i commented loudly and he smiled.

"You don't mind if i stay right?" he nodded and smiled. He didn't seem like he talked much, i didn't blame him though, i wouldn't talk much if i were in his shoes, aha! Who was i kidding? I am a talkative.

I decided to sit down and watch him cook, he looked like he knew what he was doing which was good enough for my stomach.

I was watching him or the pot so intently that I didn't hear someone come in the kitchen, I mean I wasn't even on my phone, which meant that i was seriously hungry or interested in the pot.

"So she's not even helping?" i heard Jim asking from behind with a teasing tone in his voice. Turning around to find Jim smiling and Lee smirking as they awaited my excuse or response or whatever they were expecting, I for one not being one to dissapoint, i said "well, I'm discussing with the pot and begging it to taste good".

Facing Choi once again I asked if he needed help, "no" he replied smiling which gave me a reason to turn around and say "see he doesn't need help" i retorted to their grinning faces, which didn't wipe their smug expressions off and i just scoffed and turned back around facing my beloved pot.

I could hear the others coming down, so I waited till they flooded into the kitchen, "Please y'all help by setting the table and giving us room, we're trying to make food here, not sell people".

Lee started laughing then, why does it have to be him reacting all the time huh?!. I internally groaned and mentally face palmed.

I gave him the look, you know the one your mom gives to you when you've done something wrong that resets your senses. He stopped laughing then but was still smiling as he told the guys to do as I'd said.

Good boy.

Now we were getting somewhere. O boy,  i was acting like their mom. Well i was enjoying watching Choi cook, more like enjoying looking at the pot. Well, at least i wasn't setting the table.

"Food is ready" he announced.

"Thank you Jesus!" I exclaimed.

Boy was i hungry.

I ran, yes, I'm still running around. I just couldn't help it.

I ran to the sitting area and Savior was it big. Screaming like a baby "food is ready boys". I hadn't even finished my sentence and Ken, the smallest by my description ran to the kitchen. I had to say "someone is hungrier than I am" i sent him an amused smile.

He smiled and pulled the head chair out, motioning for me to take a sit.

"Thank you" i smiled at him.

Such a gentleman, unlike someone.

****

Lee

💞💞💞💞

I noticed earlier that i could not stop teasing her, i just felt i had to react towards her at all times and i really looked forward to her reaction. Maybe it was because I found her smile so contagious or for this very weird random feeling i felt when she looked annoyed, i don't know.

She was pleasing to look at and i loved the way she smiled, there was something about making her laugh, smile or her being nervous  that made my inside flutter. Weird i thought.

When i walked into the kitchen and saw her staring at the pot i smiled seeing the look on her face though i couldn't read it, it was still beautiful to watch.

I had to admit watching her was all i wanted to do all day since we got here, after not expecting anyone here, i just am so happy that she was here. Not like I'll admit that to anyone since it's still so random and very unexpected.

I didn't know i was smiling and not eating until i saw Choi waving at me.

"Down to earth, Lee" he said.

"Seriously, what are you thinking about?" Ken asked in a amused voice.

I looked at Casmin's plate to see it almost done with whereas mine was still there, barely half eaten.

I smirked, "I bet it tastes so good Cas" I said watching for her reaction because for some reason i was sure she was going to react and also using her as a distraction from answering the boys.

Looking up at me like she just noticed my presence she replied "well, I would believe that if you eat yours" and then she turned to Choi and said "this was heaven while it lasted", trying but failing utterly in hiding her embarrassment.

I grinned, her comeback which didn't really come back made me start eating immediately.

While she was about to take her plate to the kitchen i started moaning "soooo good, sooo soo good" i mentally slapped myself knowing I sounded so stupid but i just couldn't help it. I was behaving weirdly around her.

Everyone was watching me with wide eyes and confused expression, but she looked like she was about to cry which made me to instantly start laughing, "what?" i asked still laughing, "the food is soo good"

"You're crazy" she said as she walked away, pausing at the kitchens door to say while facing me "loca"

Yes, i probably am.

I really must be crazy to have acted like that in front of everyone because I wanted to see her reaction, then yes, i must be really crazy for a girl i just met barely eight hours ago.

Chuckling and shaking my head...

Yea,  definitely loca.

*****
Tell me what you think guys.
Comment, vote⭐️ and give suggestions.

Love you all my cutie kandies🍬