Chapter Six

Dedicated to angel4e_n
Lera Abova as Casmin👆

*room service*

Casmin

💞💞💞💞

After that stupid thing Lee did at the table last night, i knew he was crazy and something tells me to be careful around him but my motor mouth just always have to reply, and knowing my comeback was really lame and i didn't want to dwell on that, i shrieked into the pillow, careful not let anyone hear me.

I woke up early and decided to swim, i mean i started the day by jumping out of the bed and running to the bathroom, then i brushed my teeth, and went to look out the window to take in the scenery but then i caught sight of the pool and just couldn't resist, so here i was, swimming.

I was in my khaki bikini top and bottom.

I know you're wondering why khaki colored, or not, but still here's the deal: i looked good in all dark or 'manly' (in Xav's words) related colors due to my short spiky hair cut. That didn't mean i didn't look good in all the females too many colors too.

This wasn't a bad idea at all. It was very relaxing and peaceful. For a second there, i forgot all about the boys. A second i said. Just one. Since it was difficult to actually stop thinking about Lee and all that's happened with him.

Being in a mansion with seven hot guys, yeah, really hot handsome fellas. I smiled still recalling Lee's foolish outburst yesterday at dinner, yes, he's crazy.

Was i amusing or attractive?

I had to find out. He made me feel seriously annoyed.

I hadn't texted or called anyone since i got to the mansion slash villa, i also hadn't thought of school or home. Wow. I must really not like those places.

But i miss Xav, my darling sweet monkey. He would love this place.

I decided I had enough and got out the pool,  picking up the towel i brought down with me and wrapping myself with it and leaving the pool.

I was humming to a song i heard on the radio sometime ago called 'without me' i think, as i entered the house i walked straight to the kitchen, i opened the fridge and grabbed a giant bottle of water. I was drinking and making loud gulping noises thinking i was alone when i heard a chuckle, i immediately turned to see Lee trying to hold his laugh. I froze.

O god of all the earth, why was this happening? Did it have to be him?

"Hi" i heard him say as he walked past me to also open the fridge and get something.

"Good morning"

I didn't even turn around, i ran out the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room and shot the door.

"nooooooo"

"no no no" i really wanted to cry.

I decided to ignore him and everything.

I took a long hot shower and got out to dress up. I went to unplug my phone and play some music since i decided to not eat breakfast so i don't bump into Lee again.

I texted Xav, telling him about the change i met at the villa, the boys and the spite i felt towards Lee; he went on to annoy me by teasing me about my badluck morning with Lee and also as far as emailing me school work. Very thoughtful of him, but that didn't stop me from wanting to slap him, i mean i just got here and he's already mailing school work?

I was working on my laptop trying to get assignments done, since Xav emailed them to me so i don't fail when I heard a faint knock on the door.

Who is it and what does 'it' want?  Urgh!

I opened the door to find Lee standing there with a tray in his hands, i was cussing him in my head and before i got a chance to say anything he spoke.

"Hello, room service" he beamed.

Okay, why was he here?  Dumb question, he's obviously holding a tray of food. My inner voice scolded.

"Hi" i said ignoring the obvious still, "what do you want?" i demanded.

"I brought you food" he replied.

That was obvious enough, i just didn't want to acknowledge it.

"Okay, thank you" i was unsure how this was supposed to play out. I was just grumpy and tired of him already but i couldn't help being rude, not that he seems to mind.

I was still looking at him holding the tray and not moving, expecting him to give me the tray and leave.

"Can i come in?" he asked.

Oh ho ho,  Apparently he has other plans...

I didn't want him to come in but he was standing so tall and sweet with food in his hands, i think i stuttered, "um s-sure" i stepped aside and watched him place the tray gently on the table i was working on.

"Thank you" i said again, genuinely because my stomach remembered it was hungry and i was already too exhausted to argue with him.

He just smiled and sat down.

Okay?

I didn't ask you to sit. He's really something.

He was still smiling, how is he still smiling and why?

I closed the door and went ahead to also sit down. I'm sure from my face you could tell i didn't want him in here, but he doesn't seem to mind.

This was awkward, and worst for me if you added the morning event. Why wasn't any of us talking? And why is he still smiling?

Doesn't his jaw hurt?

I decided to break the uncomfortable silence by asking "where are the others?"

"They went out since morning" he said.

Since morning, what does that mean? What's the time. I quickly went to unplug my phone 3:58pm. And does that mean he had been at home all day by himself?

What?!

My eyes mustve been really wide since i heard him say "okay please close your eyes before they pop out" and he was chuckling.

"Why didn't you follow them?" in other words why was he here, bringing me food and sitting in my room like it's supposed to be normal?

He stood up grinning, "i wanted to make sure you didn't commit suicide and stuff, since I didn't see you again after you know... " he trailed off smirking.

Arsehole

I glared at him. He just laughed and went out with a "bye!"

I knew he came here to mock me. Urgh! It's not abnormal to drink water like a fish.

People make noises when they swallow too, I'm not the only one. Geez. I wanted to scream.

My stomach growled.

Looking at the food, well at least he was wise enough to bring me food.

"Room service, really?" of all the cliché door opening sentences he could come up with, he chose room service. Dumb crazy person.

I smiled at the thought.

I think i liked it.

Wait, i like what exactly?

Him, the food or the statement?

"I should eat"

Yea, do that. Eat...

*****

I always want to hear what you think people. Sooo comment and vote⭐️.

My cutie kandies🍬