Chapter Four

Dedicated to neyomeebynes

*next door*

Casmin

💞💞💞💞

I ran upstairs, leaving my bags downstairs with the guys. Reaching up i started opening doors and surveying the rooms with admiration of course, to see the biggest so i could be in it.

You didn't think I'd leave the big room to the group leader right? Because that wasn't happening.

I found the biggest room at the end of the hall, well it was just a very different settings from the others and it looked the biggest, even though i knew it was just probably the same size as the others.

I layed down on the bed, so soft, sighing i got up and looked out the floor to ceiling glass window which was outlooking a beautiful scenery.

I heard movements outside the room and decided to go look, i saw the smallest guy, well more like youngest but who's checking, bringing up my bags, "oh my, you didn't have to" i screeched as i ran to collect my bags from him.

"Thank you" i offered smiling.

He just nodded.

"I see you've taken your room" Choi said. I think he was the group's eldest by age though. I know that well.

I smiled as i responded and decided to introduce myself to everyone; "yeah, by the way I'm Casmin and no one calls me Cass" i heard Lee chuckle and i smiled as i continued "It's an honor to be amongst y'all" i concluded.

I didn't forget i was with my 'seven wonders of the world' as i like to call them.

Everyone started introductions;
group leader and rap leader said "I'm Lee", eldest went next "I'm Choi", the second in rap line "I'm Dave", other really handsome rap guy went "I'm Jay", youngest guy who happens to be the vocal leader said "I'm Ken", second small guy who is second in vocals said "I'm Jim" and the last guy, also in vocals but the most handsome of them all said "I'm Vect".

Even though i already knew everyone i still listened, nodded and smiled.

"Nice to meet you all" I said enthusiastically nd proceeded to my room.

They all smiled and started checking the rooms out for themselves. I knew they would have to pair at least four persons since the mansion had only 6 rooms.

I took my bags inside as Ken ran downstairs to get his own bags.

I settled about immediately. I unpacked my bag completely. Switching on my phone to find messages from Xav all asking me to take photos and send him a postcard before i got back, i scrolled through it and locked it, tossing it on the table beside the bed.

Taking off my clothes, I ran into the shower to freshen up. The bathroom was well just the same size as my room back home and mind you, i thought my room was huge well not anymore. This thing had a very stylish bathtube, a jacuzzi and a damn well shower plus it had two toilet seat, who needs two toilets? Not like I would want to be taking a shit with my husband, lol.

I quickly showered, I ran out the bathroom and I was literally running while doing everything like if i stopped being excited i wouldnt be in Spain anymore. I'm so stupid.

I changed into comfortable clothes, my lipstick themed pajamas pant and a tank top. I was going downstairs to make dinner as i was told by Cherish on the phone that the house would be stocked up every morning and cleaned, so i knew that there were groceries in the fridge.

Picking up my phone and setting up the wifi, I left the room and I was going through instagram on my phone and closing my door when i looked up to find Lee also leaving his room and he smiled as he saw me.

I smiled towards him, i think i forgot about my housemates for a while.

"I'm your next door neighbor" he commented.

"Yeah" i observed.

"You might want to stop screaming at everything you find exciting" he said and smirked as he walked towards the staircase without bothering to look back.

Aaaargh!

He heard me screaming and shrieking happy in my room, and he was right next door to me. Shouldn't this place be soundproof or wait, I could actually really shout.

O boy, o boy, o boy!

I bit my lips to stop all the color from coming to my cheeks.

Neighbors? Why did it have to be him. I don't think I'm liking the rooming arrangements. I just knew from the way he smirked.

I so badly wanted to cry myself away.

Why couldn't someone else be in the room closest to me? Like sweet little Ken or almost quiet Jay?.

Why did it have to be Mr leader? Lee.

I had a serious feeling about this Mr leader polite guy.

He's very suspicious.

I know I'm just over thinking things because he heard me screaming and i don't like the way he sounded, right?

Right?

O god, please let me enjoy my vacation? Please.

This felt like a really long day, he shouldnt go spoiling fun for me.

Hmmp! I sighed dramatically dropping my shoulder from the action.

🖤❤❤❤❤❤🖤

Sorry for yet another short chapter.
Don't forget to VOTE.

I hope y'all liked it. Tell me in the comment section.

please *vote* my cutie kandies⭐️