Chapter 1

Half-past midnight, on the other side of the city, no cars on the road and no people on the sidewalk. A woman walking out of the museum. She locked the door and began walking to her car. Just when she was going to open her car door, she hears someone crying. The woman follows the sound down to the ally way of the museum and the office building. She saw a child curl up next to the dumpster.

"Hey, are you lost?" She asked. The child looked up at the woman a bit, not showing her face to her.

"Hold on, I'll call the police to help you find your parents." She then took her phone out to dial the number till the child attacked her and put a cloth against her face, causing her to pass out.

The child removed the cloth and put it in her pocket. She then went behind the dumpster grabbing her gloves and mask.

(You're not using those shoes)

(You're wearing these)

"Didn't anyone tell you, you should be careful who you are talking to?" She then walks over to the woman, taking her phone, wallet, and the keys to the museum.

The child went over the door and unlocked it. As she enters the museum, she walks down the hallway, passing through a couple of exhibits till she found the one she was looking for, a blue diamond.

She approached it when the alarm went off.

"Shit." She whispered.

She didn't waste any more time, she ran towards the diamond, break the glass case, and took the diamond. She looked around to find an exit because the front door wasn't an option. She took one last look around the museum when she spotted a vent in the gift shop. She took off the lid, crawl inside, then put the lid back. She then hears the sirens getting closer, she quickly climbs till she's finally on the roof. As she made it to the top, she kicked the other lid of the vent and quickly jumped roof to roof. When she away from the museum, she took a couple of deep breathes and got off the roof. She then took out the phone that she stole from the woman and dial the number to call her 'boss', code name 'Chocolate Bunny'.

"Hey, I got what you wanted."

"You should be a little more careful of sneaking around." The girl looked around, see if anyone is around her, it's just her.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I got eyes, do you have it?" The girl sighed.

"Yeah, where do you want me to deliver it?"

"At the carnival, behind the Farris Wheel, tomorrow night."

"I can't, I have too much heat on my tail. I need to lay low "

"I don't care! You work for me and you do as I say!"

"First off, I don't work for you, it's only temporarily. Second, I never asked anything that I want because your old and impatient ass can't do your dirty work." She snapped.

It was silent for a moment till Bunny finally spoke.

"Two days from now, midnight, behind the Farris Wheel." The girl sighed and agreed when Bunny spoke again.

"One more thing, change that attitude, or there will be consequences." Then hung up, the girl checked the time.

-1:23 am-

She knows that it's too far to go home, and too dangerous to stay out the open. So she walked around the city for a while and walk down the ally way. She then saw a ladder attached to the building and start climbing to the roof. When she finally made it to the roof, she pulls out the diamond and examines it. She then got a text from the phone she stole.
_______________________
<[Don't break it!]

_______________________
She rolled her eyes and climb down the ally way and found a ring box. She put the diamond inside and climb back up onto the roof. She laid down, looking up, staring at the stars, then slowly drifted off to sleep. Knowing that she needs to find a safe place to lay low, as the police were looking for her, The Phantom Thief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty Øne Pilots- Heathens