Chapter 7

-Moo's POV-

"Moo." The kid turned around to look at me.

"Call me Moo," I repeated, as I was closing the door, he spoke.

"Thank you, Moo." I stopped and stood there in shock.

     I then realized that I'm standing in between the doorway.

"No problem," I replied closing the door.

     I walk through the hallway to join the others. David in the kitchen, look for something to cook for dinner, As well as Evan and Jonathan scrolling through social media, sitting by the island. In the living room, Tyler, Marcel, and Brian playing Mario Kart 8. I join them and sit next to Brian who's relaxed while Tyler and Marcel are struggling. I watch them as they play and think about Phantom's voice. The race was over and Tyler threw the controller in rage, Brian laughed for screwing over Tyler with so many red shells and Marcel shouted for breaking his controller. Brian noticed that I was silent because I usually laugh when Tyler gets mad, only when I'm not playing.

"Hey Brock, are you alright?" He asked, grabbing my attention.

"Uhh, yeah, I'm just in deep thought right now," I replied.

"Deep thought? It looks like you're in your little world right there. What were you thinking about?" He asked again.

"It's... it's about Phantom." I said.

"What did he do?" He asked with a serious tone in his voice.

     I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Nothing," except that Phantom kicked me on the chest, "it's just..." I trailed off.

"What?" I sighed.

"Alright," I sat up to face him, "you know how half the city debated about Phantom's gender a year ago, right?" Brian nodded, I looked at Marcel and Tyler stopped arguing and listen to our conversation.

"Yeah, and what about it?" Marcel asked.

"So, the city agreed that Phantom is a boy, including us," the guys nod their heads, "well there's a couple that still disagrees-"

"Brock, just get to the fucking point," Tyler said, getting annoyed.

"Okay, well, as I leaving Phantom in the interrogation room, she finally spoke." I finally said.

"Okay, I don't see the big deal-," Brian stopped at the middle of his sentence, "wait, did you say 'she'?" He asked, I nodded.

     Then David, Evan, and Jonathan joined us in the living room, listening to this conversation.

"Did he use his voice bot?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't think so, David threw a pan at her and broke her voice bot." I pointed out.

"Well, he was getting away! I had to do something!" David protested.

"You could've to tackle her or something that won't harm her," I suggested.

"Brock, are you sure Phantom is a girl?" Evan asked, still unsure.

"I'm pretty sure," I replied, Evan, sighed, still in disbelief.

"Alright, Jonathan, Tyler, let's go interrogate Phantom." He ordered.

"Wait," I stopped him, "why interrogate her again? I thought she told you guys where she hid the case." I pointed out.

"After that little stunt, he pulled, makes me think he lied of the case's location so he can escape while we're gone." He explained, and I stand up for the couch.