Chapter 6

-Jinx POV-

     Everything is black. I'm back at this hell hole. I walked around, finding a way out before (Y/n) finds me.

"Going somewhere?" She said, mocking my voice.

"Ha, ha, very funny. Look I got some unfinished business that I need to attend to." I said and continued walking when (Y/n) appeared in front of me.

"You think I'm just going to let you go after the mess you did?"

"So what, we killed a guy, and we got kidnapped. Don't worry about it, I can get us out of here."

"Don't worry? A guy? We? That what's worrying me. You killed more than a guy. You got us into this mess. And you expect me to let you handle this?!"

"Yes, because you had the idea to steal from them and we nearly died for a stupid bracelet! So in the matter of fact, all of this is-"

"Shh." (Y/n) interrupted me.

"No! Hear what I have to say!" She's not listening, she's just staring off to the distance.

"Do you hear that?" She asked and I listen carefully to nothing.

"No," I replied. She then started walking away from me.

"(Y/n), where are you going?" I called out for her.

"(Y/n)!" I shouted, then she faded from the distance.

-Your POV-

I didn't hear what Jinx was saying, what caught my attention was the sound of humming. As I was getting close to the source of humming, I turned around, realizing Jinx is not with me. I called out her name, no answer. I called out again, still no answer. I shrugged my shoulders, and the second I turn around, a tree appeared right in front of me. I took a step back and looked around in a place I've never seen before. Then a strum of a guitar came out of nowhere and a woman singing. I walked around the tree to see who it is but a bright light appeared, blinding me.

=======================

     I blinked my eyes a couple of times to see where I am. When I felt my mask moving on my face, then see a hand lifting it. Without hesitation, I bit the hand and a man screams in pain. He kept screaming 'let go' and 'help me, but I bit harder, causing him to bleed. I let go and nod my head forward, putting my mask back in place. I looked up, seeing the man with the pig mask-wearing a white helmet holding his hand cover in blood.

"Don't touch my mask, bitch." I told him, with my voice bot still on.

"Why you little piece of shit!" He yelled pull out his gun.

But the man with the blue hoodie and hockey mask tried to stop him.

"Wildcat, don't kill him. We need him alive." Someone said and the pig, which I assume is Wildcat, stopped and put his gun away.

The man who spoke stepped out of the shadow, it's the same man in the owl mask, back at the bridge.

"Ah, the owl wanna be, how you been?" I casually said.

"Cut the act, you have something that belongs to us."

"Well that's absurd, now why do I need to steal from you?" I pretended to be surprised.

"Don't play fucking dumb on us," The pig shouted, "now you give us what we want or I'll break more of those skinny ass bones!" I raised an eyebrow then chuckled.