Chapter 5

-Your POV-
[You are controlled by Jinx]

"Help! Somebody please, help!" The man screamed.

     After what happened at my house, I was furious. I needed to let my anger out, which, killing anyone in sight. I chased the man to an ally way, he's trapped. The man was begging for his life. I smirked, pulling out my lucky pocket knife, and slowly walk towards him. I stopped and hold the knife on the tip of the blade and then it at the man's head. I grabbed my knife, but I was not done. I take his money and his phone then stabbed the man in the chest, cutting it open. I took out his organs and use his blood, writing the word 'PAY', repeatedly on the brick walls. I then wrote 'YOU ALL GONNA PAY' in the center, as I finished, the phone randomly rang. I picked up the phone, revealing an unknown number. I didn't answer, but it kept ringing over and over again. Then I realized who it was and answer it.

"Are you done playing killer? Because if I'm here before you, the deal's off."

"You know, I'm so sick of your shit. You making me do your work because your old ass can't do it your damn self. And watching me everywhere I go, criticizing my every move I've done wants me to-" she interrupted me.

"To what, destroy everything I love? Torture me? Kill me? That's cute, meet me behind the Farris Wheel and we'll talk more about your ideas to ruin my life." She hanged up before I could speak.

     My blood was boiling in anger, threw the phone and started ripping the dead man apart, limb from limb. Few minutes passed and I finally calmed down. I then walked out the ally way and head to the carnival.

-Time Skipped-

I arrived at the carnival, it was close due to the roller coaster railing broke and nearly killing ten or fourteen people. I pass through the ticket booths and start heading to the Farris Wheel. I was walking through the game booths when I hear whispering from a distance. I pulled out my knife and follow the whispers. Once I stopped, the whispers are closed, I looked around to find the source. When I looked to the left, two men in a car, kissing. I rolled my eyes and gaged a little, but when I looked back at the two, the man on top of the other seemed familiar. He has the same blue hoodie as the man with the hockey mask guy has, back at the warehouse. Just in case, I kept my knife in my hand and slowly approached the car. As I slowly as can, I looked at the blade of my knife, it was reflecting the Farris Wheel. As I look closer at the blade, there was a sniper on one of the carts. The sniper shot, I reacted quickly and dodged the bullet. I ran by the booths to take cover, then heard the car engine starting up. I assume they got scared by the sound of the gunshot, but I was wrong. The car drove where I took cover. It turns out they are with the sniper. They drove towards me, trying to run me over. I swiftly dodge the car and tried to get away, but everywhere I go, the sniper would shoot me making me stay in the same place as the car. I got nowhere to go, but I have one option. It's stupid, but I hope it works. I run to the other side of the carnival, which is the end of the docks, I stopped at the edge, I turn around, and in front of me was the car. The two men stepped out of the car, one of them I recognized before, the hockey-masked man with the blue hoodie, and the other, wearing a black leather jacket with a horse mask.

"That's a weird combination," I said to myself.

     The two men approached me, then pulled out their guns, making me put my hands up.

"Woah, you're that mad for ruining your night?" I joked.

     Then the hockey-masked man shot at me but missed.

"That's a warning shot. Now, everything will be avoided if you give us-" I cut him off.

"Give? Give you what?!" I got nothing on me or anything for you!"

"Yes the fuck you do, you stole something from us from us and we want it back!" The horseman yelled, in some sort of Irish accent.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I lied.

     That's when they starting to walk towards me with their guns still pointing at me. Without hesitation, I jumped off the dock and grabbed one of the pillars, supporting the floorboards. I then pulled my pocket knife and stick it to the pillar, and climb till my foot is on the knife. Then I hear their footsteps approaching the edge of the dock.

"Fuck, now what?" The Irish horse said.

"Umm, we tell him that he killed himself."

"Delirious, why the fuck would he do that?"

"I don't know, maybe-" before he could finish, I jumped back up, punched the hockey-masked man, and kicked the horse face man in the gut.

     I grabbed the hockey-masked man's wrist and threw him off the dock into the ocean. Then, the horse face man tried to punch me, but I swiftly dodge them and then kicked him off the dock to join his friend.

"That was easy." I kneeled to grab my knife when something sharp pierced my shoulder.

     I pull it out of my shoulder, and in my hand was a tranquilizer dart. I began to feel my body getting heavy, weak, and exhausted. I tried to fight it, but I just lay there, weak and tired. My vision became blurry, my eyelids becoming heavier. Then someone approached me, I looked up, it was the same paper bag man, back at the bridge.

"Got 'em." Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note 1) I don't know if Terroriser wears his black leather jacket and horse mask together.
2) I DON'T SHIP THOSE TWO!

Halsey- Control (Nightcore: male version)