A/n: My Bad...

Okay, I accidentally deleted 'A/n: The Votes Are In...'. Because I tried to delete the last two so here it is again.

     Since you were ten years old, you and your father were on your way to your new house

     Since you were ten years old, you and your father were on your way to your new house. When you finally arrived, you noticed something off about your neighbor. Through out your teenage years, you've ignore the neighbor by watching Vanoss's (Evan) and his friend's videos. As you were packing up for college, you took a short nap then suddenly woke up in a room that you don't recognize before. You wonder through the halls, trying to find an exit when you noticed someone following you. In panic, you ran down the halls, trying to open any door that you passed. Unfortunately they're locked, when you reached the end of the hallway, there appears a door, which is unlocked. You entered the room, slammed the door behind you, grabbing a chair and placed it against the door knob. The stranger banged on the door a couple times then stopped. You took a couple minutes to collect yourself when you hear voices from behind. You are not alone...
_______________________

1) Based on the Hello Neighbor/ Secret Neighbor. There is a Hello Neighbor story it's between Bryce and Ohm:

Hello, neighbor: By ohmwrecker-pecker

2) I know that some of the guys haven't played Hello Neighbor/ Secret Neighbor so just bare with me guys.

3) I will be publishing chapter one of this book, it's just that I'm very busy with school and I'm trying to write more chapters for 'Lost' and 'Who Can You Trust?'. Sorry if it's taking a while...😓