Chapter 2

(F/ch)- Favorite chips

_______________________

-Your POV-

-Ring-Ring-Ring-

     I slowly woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. I sat up and look for the source of that sound. I went through my pockets and found that I stole, ringing. Turning off the alarm, my eyes widen, it's four in the morning. In annoyance, I threw the phone and tried to go back to sleep. Then for what felt like ten or twelve minutes later, I hear the police sirens from the distance. I quickly grabbed the box and the phone then got off the roof. On the ground, the sound of police sirens was getting closer. I hid behind the dumpster and cover myself with the leftover trash bags. I heard the car parked and two doors from the police car open then close. Their footsteps slowly approached me.

"Do you think we can find that kid?" One cop questioned.

"I hope so. He's becoming a really big pain in the ass." The other cop said.

"What makes you think the kid's a boy?"

"Well, most of Los Santos criminals are mostly male. What makes you think the kid's a female?"

"If the kid's a girl, she is very unpredictable. Like most women, they are hard to figure out." They continue to talk when I shifted a bit, causing the trash to fall.

     It caught their attention, I pull out my cloth and knife, if necessary, when-

*All units report to the station*

      The policemen both walk to their car and drove off. I sigh in relief and stood up from the pile of trash. I walk out the ally way when my stomach started grumbling. I looked around to know where I am, so I can go to the nearest gas station. It turns out, it's about four miles from here. I took off my mask and jacket and started walking.

~Time Skipped~

      I finally made it to the gas station. Before I went in, I checked the woman's wallet to see how much she had. When I looked, I found a picture of her and a male with his arms around her. I assume that they're a couple or something, but ignore it and continue searching and found three dollars. For a woman who works in the museum, she doesn't get paid much. I entered the store and grabbed an (f/ch) bag, bought it, walking out to walk around the city. I took the phone to check the time.

~Time Skipped 30 Minutes Later~

     It's around five in the morning, and the sun rises at six. So for the next fifteen- seventeen minutes later, I'll go to the tallest building and watch the sunrise. As I was heading there, I saw a car driving along the road. I hid by the ally way and the car drove past and leaving the city. It looks suspicious, so I decided to follow it. I looked around and see four or five cars parked. When I turn my head to the left, instead of a car, there is a motorcycle.

     When I got on the bike, it seemed a little big for me, but I hotwire it and start driving

     When I got on the bike, it seemed a little big for me, but I hotwire it and start driving. I turn the headlights off so they won't I'm following, but I need to drive slow because this bike is loud. As I follow the car to the middle of nowhere it stopped. I parked the bike a few yards back and waited. Two people got out of the car, then another car and someone on the bike came along. It looks like they have masks and they walked in what looks like an old abandoned warehouse.

"What are they up to?"