Chapter 10

-Your POV-

"Jinx!" I called out.

"Jinx, where are you?!" I called out again, nothing.

     I looked around the dark, empty place when I hear the same humming sound again. I followed it, as I was getting closer and closer, the humming gets louder and louder. When I closed my eyes for a brief moment, I was back to the tree in front of me. I took a couple of steps back and observed my surroundings, a grassy field with a single tree.

"I know I'm different. Than what you expected, but I've been playing a role, it's time that you know the truth." The woman sang.

     I looked around and do not see anyone, I then looked behind the tree and see a woman sitting on the grass, swaying side to side humming and singing. As I approached the woman, a white light chased everything away.

=======================

     My eyes open slowly, trying to adjust the only light in the room above my head. As I tried to stand up, I realized that I'm tied up to the chair again. I struggled to break free, but the ropes are too tight that I could hardly breathe. When I looked up, right in front of me was a table and the hockey and horse masked men across from me.

"Good, you're awake." The horse said, placing a thin folder on the table.

"We have some questions." The horse said.

"So do I, what's with the folder?" I asked, and by their body movement, I'm guessing that they're surprised that I am a girl.

     The horse opens the folder and pulls out some papers, it's my fake documents.

"I'll be asking the ques-" I cut him off.

"Let's play a game!" I said cheerfully, tilting my head slightly.

"No, we don't-"

"You'll get your answers," I said with a smirk.

     The two men looked at each other and they both shrugged.

"What kind of game?" The hockey man asked.

"Twenty questions." I simply answered.

"Alright," The horseman took a seat in front of me, "why did-"

"Ah, ah, ah... five questions."

"What?! The game is called twenty questions, not five." The hockey man said.

"My game, my rules," I told them.

     The hockey man pulled out a knife and approached me, but the horse stopped him.

-Terroriser's POV-

     From the corner of my eye, I saw Jon pulled out his knife. I quickly got up from my seat and grabbed his wrist, stopping him. I shook my head and he put the knife away. I sat back down and look at Phantom.

"Fifteen?" I asked.

"Five." I sat back and groan in frustration.

"Ten?" I asked again.

     There was a small moment of silence, but Phantom agreed.

"Also, we can have three passes. Ask wisely and no takebacks or you'll be nothing but a bunch of pussies." Phantom said with an attitude.

"Okay, deal. Now, according to these documents you grew up in the streets, why is that?" I asked.

"Because I was born in the streets," He simply said, "and what's in the briefcase?" He asked.