Chapter 4

-Your POV-

Everything was black, I walked around to find an exit or something.

"Going somewhere?" A voice asked, I didn't turn around and continued walking.

"Come on, (Y/n), talk to me." The voice begged.

"So what, you can take over again."

"Maybe, but it looks like you need my help."

"No, I'm fine. I got everything under control."

"How do you call 'jumping off a bridge after being thrown off a bike and drowning under water' under control?"

"Did I ask to state the obvious?"

"No, but it looks like you need my help."

"I don't need your help. The last time you 'helped' you lost our last mask, nearly exposing our identity."

"Look at me." I didn't listen and kept walking.

"LOOK AT ME!" I stopped and turn around to face her, the other half of me, Jinx.

(Picture below is you, there's a reason why you have black hair and blue eyes, and why Jinx's hair is purple

(Picture below is you, there's a reason why you have black hair and blue eyes, and why Jinx's hair is purple.)

"You can't control me, you need me

"You can't control me, you need me." I sighed.

"You may be stronger than me, but I will control you." Jinx laughed.

"We'll see about that." As she said that, a flash of light chases the darkness away.
=======================

     My eyes shot open and I started coughing out water. I took a couple more deep breaths and in front of me is the briefcase. I then checked my pockets and my heart dropped. I looked around and found it just three feet beside me. I grabbed the case as well and I carefully stand up. I tried to walk normally and find a place to stay for the rest of the day. Luckily, I washed up to the shore by the city. I took my mask and carefully took off my jacket, because my body is in so much pain, and gently tie it around my waist and my mask underneath my jacket. I continued walking through the city till I found an abandoned apartment building.