A/n: So...

Hey guys, I know you guys have been waiting for chapter 11 for quite some time, but I'm still not finish with it yet. And the reason(s) why I haven't because:

1) Since my sister graduated this year, and she wanted to throw a party. So, my family have been cleaning and fixing around the house.
2) I keep getting writers block.
3) I've been slowly becoming less motivated as days go by. Because I've haven't been wating their videos lately and from what I have heard between Craig (Mini Ladd) and Brian (Terroriser) had really caught me, well everybody by surprised. Especailly when Craig (And I'm not on either side of them) lies to his own fans, few months ago and still now, almost everybody who subscribed to him want to stop supporting him, and believe me, I want to too and remove him from the story, but that means I had to make a lot of changes. Although his behavior makes it hard for me, but I'll try to make it work. (I'm not making him into a bad guy/ villian, for those who's wondering)

     And honestly.....(Sighs in frustration) I honestly don't know what's going on with the group. I don't have Twitter or Facebook, I only have Instagram because it's what I'm use to (And I'm not allowed to have Twitter or Facebook until I'm an adult). If anything else happen, please let me know, DM me on Instagram or here on Wattpad so I know what's happening. And one more thing, I'm not discontinueing 'Lost' or 'Who Can You Trust?', they're going to be on hold until I get everything straight. I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting this long, I promise to write more in the future. Until then, I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!

P.s: If you guys have any questions, do ask if you guys want to.