Chapter 8

-Your POV-

"How about when they're sleeping?"

"No, they might have someone on the watch or something." I pointed out, Jinx groaned in annoyance.

We've been sitting here, on the floor, discussing our plan to escape for god knows how long.

"Why can't we just kill them?" She asked.

"Because we already have blood in our hands due to your killing spree," I answered.

"But killing them could solve the city's problem. I mean, you heard the eagle man, they're the most wanted criminals in Los Santos. So in retrospect, we're doing them a favor." She pointed out.

"You're right, but there's no way I can kill them by myself. There's about eight or nine of them." I explained.

"Or maybe, you don't want to kill the eagle man."

"Who Moo? No." I denied.

"You're in denial, (Y/n)."

"No, I'm not." I denied it again.

"(Y/n) listen, just because the eagle man is nice to you, doesn't mean the others will. You had a knife against the throat, hit by a pan which broke our voice bot, and was nearly punched by a horse." Jinx explained.

"I know, I know, but Moo-," She cut me off.

"Almost saw your face! And for what, to check your wounds? You and I both know it's risky, but did it anyway because you didn't want him to worry."

"Hey, you can't be talking! You laughed when he said 'wowzers'!"

"And? That doesn't mean anything."

"Eh-hem 'Wowzers? Ha, I like this guy!' Your words, not mine." I reminded her and she stayed silent.

Then the door opened, revealing Moo and two more masked men.

"Hey Phantom, sorry for the long wait," Moo said, as he and the two men approached me.

I scooted away from them, not wanting them anywhere near me, then they stopped. Moo turned around to the monkey man, grabbing the plate and glass of water. He approached me while the two men stood there. He places the plate and glass in front of me, it's spaghetti. I grabbed the fork and picked up a couple of noodles.

(I don't know how else to call it.)

I looked at Moo and tilted my head.

"It's spaghetti, there's nothing wrong with it." He said.

When he said it like that, makes me think otherwise. I looked back at the spaghetti and decided to eat it because I'm still hungry. I lifted my mask above my mouth then ate the spaghetti. My eyes widened and stuffed the spaghetti in my mouth. The men told me to slow down, but I didn't listen because the spaghetti is so damn good. I kept eating till the plate is clean, then grabbed the glass of water and drink it.

"Jesus Christ, you good now, or are you still hungry?" The monkey man asked.

I pulled my mask back in place, looking back at them.

"I'm fine, thank you," I said and the two masked men's eyes widened, which is my guess, surprised by my voice.

"Great, more people know our real gender!" Jinx said sarcastically.

Moo then grabbed the plate and cup, placing them on the chair. The paper bag man approached me with a couple of boxes in his hands, but I scooted away from him.

"Hey, it's okay." He tried to reinsure, kneeling, and placed the boxes next to him.

"Stay away from him, he shot us with a tranquilizer dart, remember." Jinx reminded me.

(It autocorrected 'fart' instead of 'dart' 😆)

"Alrighty then, let's start over. Eh-hem, hi I'm Nogla." He said, sticking his hand out.

I raised an eyebrow, but scooted a bit closer to him, shaking his hand. Nogla pulled his hand away, grabbed the boxes, and placing them in front of me.

"Pick any game you want to play first." He said.

"I-I... don't know how to play.." I told them.

They looked at each other then back at me. Moo approached me and Nogla, picking up a game that is labeled Jinga. The monkey man joined us on the floor and introduce himself, Basically. Moo explained the rules while he and Nogla stacked the blocks into a tower.

~Little Time Skipped~

This has been the fourth round of Jinga, and in the last three rounds, Nogla lost. As for this round, it's pretty close. Now it's Nogla's turn and he's in a pretty tight spot. He pulled a block, placing it back on the top, and lean to one side. Then it's Basically's turn, before he could pick a block, the tower fell. Nogla yelled in rage, Moo, Basically, and I laughed as Nogla went to get another game. The three of us put the blocks away as Nogla came back with a little box, uno. They explained the rules as Basically shuffled and distribute them.

~Another Little Time Skipped~

"Run. It. Back." Basically said.

We gave the cards the Moo so he could shuffle them. This has been the sixth round of uno. Basically and Nogla won once, Moo won four, and I didn't win at all. Basically is on my right, Nogla on my left, and Moo across from me. Moo distributed seven cards to each of us and he has given me a great hand. Two plus twos, two skips, two reverses, and a plus-four. Moo placed blue two down to start the game. Basically played a yellow two, I played one of my skips, which is yellow, skipping Nogla, making it Moo's turn. From the past few rounds, Moo Basically, and I was screwing Nogla, making him so mad. As for this round, everyone is against Moo because he won four times. As we placed down our cards, well I on the other hand kept messing with Nogla, I'm down to my last card. Nogla asked Moo and Basically if they have any way to stop me. They nodded their heads, then Nogla played a plus-four, Moo plays his plus-four, then Basically, everyone cheered.

"Phew, now I don't feel bad about throwing that pan at you," Nogla said.

My eyes widened and I slowly turn my head, glaring at Nogla. I could hear Moo and Basically scooting away from us. I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" The monkey asked.

"Because I won the game," I replied and put my last card down, revealing a plus-four.

I began laughing my ass off, the way they reacted was priceless. The room was quiet, aside from my laughter, soon they join in the laughter except for Nogla. He gets off the floor and went to get another game. We eventually stopped laughing as Nogla came back with another game, twister. As he explained the rules, I suddenly feel exhausted. I laid down on the floor as he unboxed the game. Then Moo left the room as Nogla packed everything up. I was confused at first, then Moo came back with a pillow and a blanket. He approached me, lifting my head and placing the pillow under then cover me with the blanket. I hear the others grabbing the boxes and the plate. My eyelids slowly close as I watched them leaving the room. Moo stopped by the door and looked at me.

"Goodnight, Phantom." He said, then left.

"Goodnight, Moo..." I whispered as I closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.