Chapter One

"You startled me." Hyunjin jolted when he came out from his room quietly only to find Chan in the couch.

"You're going to school?" Chan asked while working with his laptop.

Hyunjin jumped on the couch and looked to Chan's work and back to Chan with frown painted on his face.

"Hyung, you know how to rest right?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course." Chan looked to Hyunjin

"You need to rest; you've been working since last night." Emphasizing the word 'last night', said Hyunjin

"This will be the last track and I'm done." Chan reassured the younger one

"Okay, then." Hyunjin went off the couch and out of the dorm.

".........And done." Chan let out a sigh and went to his room, jumped on his bed and took a sleep.

Chan woke up when he heard rustling sound from the kitchen. He robbed his face and went out.

He stared at his things on the table and it was still in place just like when he left it earlier this morning, he felt relief when he remembered he's done on the tracks his been doing.

"Oh you're awake hyung." Changbin said while taking out the cooking pan.

"We're just making breakfast." Jeongin smiled, taking some eggs out from the fridge.

"Pancakes?" He asked.

"Omelet." Changbin corrected him before checking the rice in the rice cooker.

"Where is Seungmin?" Chan asked,

"Seungmin went off to school and Felix went off to convenience store."

After the conversation Chan went back to the living room and collected his things from the small table and went to his room.

"What the-yah!" He shouted out of surprise, Jisung in the middle of nowhere appeared silently behind Chan's back, the younger one muttered sorry with sleepy voice.

Chan put his things that he took inside the living room inside his bag then went to the shower room to take a bath and wore black jeans, white shirt over a blue coat.

He went to the kitchen and ate breakfast which Changbin and Jeongin.

"Woojin, I'll be back this afternoon." Chan said, before shouting goodbye to the others while they're inside their room except for Woojin who enjoyed watching television.

Chan rode a bus and when the bus stopped for its first stop Chan went off and walked a few to get to the new building of JYP. He stopped in front of the building when he got a message-

"Watch out!" Chan turned around to see a light brown hair boy pointing up he looked up, seconds later he is being pushed.

"I really wonder why you still don't have a human to protect."

"Uncle, just relax, the day will come for him." Said a black haired man.

"This isn't normal anymore." A stressed voice said.

"I was still eighteen when I had my person to guard on, you, you guard in age 19 and he's already 21" an old man exclaimed while pointing to the black hair man and to the light brown hair boy.

"Could the both of you stop?" Says a light brown haired boy "If I don't have a human to guard on then it's my worry not yours."

"He's right, uncle."

"Fine, then." An old man said, "Hurry up and eat, the both of you needs to go to the grocery."

Minhyuk hummed as an answer

"Minhyuk hyung, what happens when you got a human to protect?"

"What do you mean, Minho?"

"You know. How did you get to the world of human and what happened to your person?"

Minhyuk the black haired man thought for a while like it's been a long time, "I just saw blue smoke in my hands and poof, I'm in the humans world and I can go back by myself. Well, I kept seeing him."

"Well I married my person but sadly she went up first." The old man butt in.

"We didn't ask." Minhyuk mumbled

"This kid." The old man glared to Minhyuk.

The old man breathes heavily, "But not every guardian has it. Some just being summoned unknowingly by its person"

"Why?"

"It just happened." The old man smiled

"And I heard it's very stressing, Uncle." Minhyuk looked to the old man for an answer.

"Hmm. You just get there unknowingly. When the human is in danger you get summoned right away"

"Why are you laughing?" Minho looked to his cousin who's laughing so hard.

"What....what if you're naked and you just appeared there?" Minhyuk stuttered between his laugh.

Minho looked to his uncle with hope that it won't happen.

"Just like what I said you will get there unknowingly."

"Oh, really?"

"Stand up the both of you and go to the grocery." The old man slapped the two with his newspaper on the head shooing them away. The two obediently got their jackets in their room and meet in front of the door wearing their shoes, sitting on the stairs.

"Aish, we could just go to the grocery tomorrow but the old man still insists." Minhyuk said under his breath. "Right, Minho?" Minhyuk turn his face to the left to face Minho but he wasn't there he made another turn but couldn't find the boy. "Minho?"

Minho suddenly closed his eyes due to brightness of the day, he tower his hand over his face to look on the sky. He was in front of the road, he roam his eyes and turned around and watched again to the sky, He is now in front of a tall building watching every people who passes and his eyes darted to a boy who wears blue coat, a cap covering his face from the brightness of the sun and then the boy stopped in front of the building.

Minho looked down to the shadow of the tall building, he saw a person's shadow and was holding something above him, Minho immediately look above and to the boy in a blue coat.

"Watch out!" he point above but the boy in a blue coat just looked above,

Minho ran, pushed the boy with him.