Chapter Eleven

It was more than a week since Minho suffered but he was able to feel fine when Chan took care of him everytime his nose bleeds, collapse and faint.

After that, everything went back to normal.

Straykids were having a concert tour around the South Korea and their place they will start to is in Seoul.

They were very exhausted everytime they finished rehearsing, as always Minho was there he would wipe Chan's sweat on the face to it's neck and gives him water.

"Seriously what's your status?" Changbin yelled at the other side of the stage.

Chan and Minho turned to his way then they looked to each other. Heat creeping to Minho's face.

"Your face is heating up." Chan laughed.

"I even don't know why." Minho shifted his gaze to the seats and some spaces where the people will be standing.

Inside the atrium it was dark because they were also rehearsing for the lightings and fireworks to do.

Then he saw a figure, a man standing not far from the stage.

"Okay, let's start all over again!" The director said.

Minho quickly jumped off the stage and looked to Chan to make sure he didn't notice Minho.

The man walked out the atrium while Minho was following him, running.

"Father!" Minho catched his breath after running, now he is infront of the man that he called father.

"Do you have powers?" His father asked.

Minho got confused about the question and stared on the back of his father.

"I asked do you have any powers!"

Minho jumped and looked down on his shoes.

"I don't"

His father turned around and a strong fist of hand threw on his face, he didn't fal but his face looked sideways.

"Your weak, young man." His father stated.

Minho looked to his father's eyes. Looking for a father's love.

"Your just like your mother." His father said firmly while pointing at him.

That's when anger build up on Minho, he clenched his fist, glaring at his father.

"You have never been a father to us, you have never been a good husband because of you mother and the baby she was carrying on her died!" A tear slid down on his cheeks.

"Because you can't control your anger you put blue flame around her, you know she doesn't have any power to save herself. She did not became a guardian because of you because she chose you that's why her parents took her powers away but what you did proveS that you are not worthy to be loved again!" He was about to punch him but his uncle came.

"Minho, always remember what I thought you, even if your father made a great fault don't you ever fight him." His uncle said before stepping between them.

His uncle turned his head to his father,

"I already told you to stay away from your son brother."

His father backed away and laughed

"Yes, yes of course but I only wanted to see if his---"

"Don't dare say things like that because you never treated him as your son." His uncle cut off his father.

"Fine, then." He raised his arms as a sign of surrender "Remember, big brother the time has come so fast that we the guardians of these humans will no longer exist."

Uncle sighed.

I looked down, I felt sad and worried at the same time.

"I know." With that my father disappear.

His uncle turned around to face Minho, the saddened Minho. His uncle sighed.

"Don't think about it, Minho." His uncle smiled genuinley.

Everything will be fine.

Minho quickly look to his Uncle's eyes.

"Uncle, I just heard you in my mind!" He shouted, eyes widen.

"I know you will have your powers soon." His Uncle smiled.

It was about forty five minutes of Chan waiting for me Minho to comeback, while the forty five minutes Minho tried everything about his powers and he is one of the guardians that has a rare powers.

Minho went to the back stage when he noticed that the practice was already done. There is three hours more to go before the group's concert to begin.

"Minho, hyung!" Jeongin screamed grabbing the other's attention. The younger one ran to Minho and hugged him."Where have you been?" The younger one raised his face to face Minho.

"I just need fresh air, earlier." Minho patted the boy's head before pulling off the hug.

Minho took the seat beside Chan who's eating, actually all of them are eating.

"You want?" Chan took a slice of bibimbap with his chopsticks,

The manager of staffs suddenly barged in, "Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin proceed to room 101 Felix and Changbin will be in 102 Woojin and Jisung will be in 103 while Chan will stay here."

Everyone quickly rushed out except for Chan and Minho.

Chan was still positioning the bibimbap in the chopstick in front of Minho.

"Minho." He said snaping Minho back to reality.

"Oh, what?" He looked at Chan confused.

"You want to eat?"

"Oh."

Minho went closer to the food but before he was about to open his mouth Chan raise his arms and leaned forward to kiss Minho,

Minho's eyes widen.

Chan pulled first for the quick kiss and smiled to Minho.

Suddenly Minho's face was burning he cupped his face covering his burning cheeks and look around for water.

He took the water bottle beside him when he found one and drank it halfway before putting it down Chan took it and drank it also with his lips touching where Minho drank.

Minho got butterflies in her tummy but Chan only smiled at him childish-ly.

Minho glared and smack Chan's shoulder making Chan laugh but Minho got angry he stood up.

"Wait, Minho." Chan tried to call him but Minho didn't listen and went to the door but before he could twist the knob Chan grab his arms to pull him backwards until Chan was able to sneak his arms around Minho waist and rested his chin to Minho's shoulder.

They looked each other in the mirror, silently. Minho had soft eyes while Chan smiled genuinely at him.

"I love you." Chan blurted out and quickly peck Minho's cheek and back to rest his chin over Minho's shoulder.