Chapter Nine

Minho ran quickly to an isolated place so he can safely go back to his world. He then saw himself in his room alone.

"Bang Chan? Who is he? How dare him playing with my feelings!" He scoffed.

"Wait, I don't have feelings for him!" He scoffed again.

"Yah, are you crazy?"

Minho jumped out of shock when he saw Minhyuk creeping under his bed.

"N-no!"

"Something fishy, man." Minhyuk said while getting out under the bed.

"Ha! I said nothing is happening between Chan and me!" Minho stated his eyes widen when he realized what he said.

"Gotcha!" Minhyuk winked his left eye while doing a gun with his fingers pointing towards Minho.

"H-hyung I-I was joking."

"I can't hear anything." Minho laughed as he covered his ears and went out to Minho's room.

It's been a week since Minho did not came back to the Earth, on that week he studied and practiced a lot for his skills but he wasn't able to do it yet.

He sighed. Looking straight to the clock stating 3 am in the morning.

What could Chan been doing?
Is he fine?

I can hear youuuuuu....

Minho quickly turned around to see Minhyuk creeping again but this time in the stairs.

"Okay, then what?" Minho said, annoyed

"Nothing." Minhyuk pouted and went back to his room.

He sighed again until he drifted to sleep.

Chan was also waiting for Minho, everytime he works with new musics, doing live performance and practicing with the other members all in his head was the image of Minho.

Chan went to his room and took a sleep, later on he felt a heavy thing on his chest or should I say being,

Minho, seriously what are you?

He then kissed the boy's head and stayed like that for awhile before Minho raised his head to Chan.

"Chan." He smiled with a sleepy eyes.

"Just get some sleep." Chan said before gently pushing Minho's head back to his chest.

They stayed like that, hugging each other and enjoying each others company. Now they can sleep properly without thinking about each other.

Birds chirping, cold wind from the outside to the room where two boys sleeping peacefully.

Slowly Minho opened his eyes from the goodnight sleep until he realized that the thought he thought that it was all dream he was wrong...

He quickly but genlty got off Chan and sat on the bed turning his back to Chan, he was about to stand up when a strong arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him back.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I-I was-"

"Stop with the nonsense excuses." Chan sat up looking at Minho whose lying down the bed.

Minho was about to say something but he found a white butterfly resting on the ceiling.

"I need to go." Minho quickly stood up but he stopped when Chan grabbed his hands.

"Chan." Minho begged.

"No, you're not going anywhere." Chan stood up still holding Minho's hand.

"Chan." Minho begged again trying to pull away from Chan's grip.

"Chan." He didn't beg this time. He clutched his shirt in his chest. His face shows his in pain.

"Minho?" Chan grabbed Minho's waist and pulled him into a hug as Minho grabbed a hold to Chan's shirt and clenched it.

"I-It hurts." He looked to the window to see the butterfly flying fast as it fades little by little. Minho's eyes widen and fainted.

"Minho!" Chan quickly placed Minho to the bed to see him properly....

Sweat starts to form on his forehead as his eyes shut, totally closed.

If you love me just let me go...

I'm sorry but I can't be here with you

I'm really really sorry

Now, let your feelings for me go.

A warm tear slowly run down to Minho's cheeks as Chan wiped it with his thumb

"Minho.." Chan said softly

Minho opened his eyes and looked to the wall clock, 1:47 pm. He then sat up on the bed and sighed, looking down.

"Minho, what's wrong?" Chan asked.

"Chan, I need to tell you about me." Minho raised his head to look to Chan's brown orbs in his eyes.

"Let's just eat first." Chan stood up and was ready to walk but Minho's fragile hands was helding on his.

"You already know." Minho said watching Chan's back as he flinched.

"About what?" Chan turned around.

"I know, you already know it." Minho voice got louder, he grip Chan's hands but for Chan it was just a weak hands holding to his.

"Then what?"

Minho raised his head to face Chan.

"You were the one I've been waiting for to give a statement if it's really true." Chan's voice became dangerous.

"But if I am about to tell you, you always give an excuse for me to stop from talking!" Minho put his hands down from Chan's.

"Because I want to believe that you are a human being and not the fantasies I've been hearing since I was a kid!" Chan desperately brush his hair with his hand.

"And those fantasies aren't just fantasies now that you've seen one!" Minho throw his arms in the air, making some actions that explains what he said.

"Let's not just fight for this thing and I am going to let you tell me about yourself." Chan sat down locking Minho with his arms rested between Minho's legs.

Minho was surprised how close their faces were but he went straight to the topic he wanted to tell Chan.

"No ones home?"

Chan nodded.

"Okay, I am your guardian from the other world. It means that I will be the one to protect you from anyone or anything that will try to do something bad about you."

Then the memories of Chan seeing Minho many times helping him flashed on his mind.

"So, it's magical but for me I am the unfortunate one because I am not still capable of anything magic that a guardian must have."

"That's all, for now." Minho averted his eyes from Chan and fidgeted his fingers.

But

Chan didn't move.

He stayed like that.