Chapter Eight

Minho winced everytime he walks especially when they went down in the stairs. They got out from the building but Chan literally did not stop walking.

"Let go of me!" Minho pulled himself away from the grip of Chan. Chan stopped and turned to Minho.

"Why are you acting like this?!" Chan exclaimed.

"That question is for you, Chan." Minho firmly said.

"Excuse me, you were the one that kept rolling your eyes, you kept glaring at me and avoiding me as if I had done something wrong to you!" Chan said, rising his voice a bit.

"Yes, you did!" Minho blushed. "First of all I was not avoiding you," he lied, "you were the one who approached me and again you did something wrong!" But he stated a matter of a fact.

"Oh" was only the word that came out to Chan's mouth when he realized what Minho meant.

Tears slowly slides down on Minho's cheeks as he looked down, embarrased.

"Minho, are you crying?"

"I-it's nothing." He laughed looking at Chan while wiping the tears of.

"I'm sorry." The voice came out to Chan's mouth was soothing,

"I'm just-" Minho was cut off when Chan suddenly pull him for a hug.

"Stop crying, now." Chan slowly brushed Minho's hair at the back of his head.

"I was just nervous." Minho gently pushed Chan and smiled cutely.

"Why-"

"Chan hyung!" Chan turned around to see Jisung holding bunch of black plastic bags. He raised it,

"Hyung, Hyunjin told me to buy foods since Minho hyung is here." Jisung smiled towards Minho.

"I'll go first." He said before going inside the building.

Chan grabbed Minho's wrist but before he could take another step Minho stopped, Chan turned around to face Minho.

"I need to tell you something."

They are now walking side by side for awhile, Chan said they will ride a bus to the park but Minho insisted so now they are walking.

"Doesn't your feet felt any pain?"

"Nope, why?" Minho smiled

"Oh, how about your knee?" Chan stopped walking and stand in front of Minho.

Minho smiled, again Earlier it does hurt a lot but as time passes it healed because guardians wounds and injuries heal faster than humans.

"Hmmm your smile makes me scared." They continued to walk.

They arrived at the park at two o'six pm they looked for a bench for them to sit on as they saw one they sat on it and stared at the beautiful, greeny park.

They sighed.

Minho pointed at the food trucks lined and with their different kinds of food displayed then he turned to Chan and smiled cutely.

"Let's go." Chan grabbed Minho's wrist and jump off the bench and walk on the way to the food court.

They were eating non-stop, walking to another food truck and buy the food they want, specifically Chan used his money for the food he eats and Minho's. They didn't even notice that a lot of time has already passed.

While Minho was eating fish cake he spotted a lady selling tteokbokki he then happily hopped to the food truck where the old lady was.

"Can I have one serve, please." He stated as the old lady already gave him one cup full of tteokbokki.

"Aigoo, such a skinny boy but such a big eater." Minho laughed while chewing the rice cake.

"I didn't know that you noticed me." Minho smiled.

"Your lucky you have a boyfriend like him." The old lady used his lips to point to Chan who was bringing all the food Minho didn't finish, handsomely.

Minho choked, quickly the old lady gave him a cup of water.

"He's not my boyfriend, Ma'am." He said while continuing to eat.

"Soon, son." He choked again but this time Chan was the one who gave him the water, Minho chugged the water all the way down but when he looked on his side he spit out the water on the ground and coughed really hard.

"Minho, are you okay?" Chan said worriedly while patting Minho's back.
Minho held on Chan's arm to rise up.

"Yes, yes of course." He laughed.

"Let's look for bench to sat on."

"What are you going to tell me?" Chan asked as he watched Minho cutely sipped the shake he bought for Minho.

Minho looked at him the face he had earlier changed into something serious and sincere. He took out the straw on his mouth and set the tumbler aside and faced his whole body to Chan.

"I-I forgot." He announced lowering his head like he'd really forgot.

"Are you telling the truth?" Chan raised a brow.

"Yes I am!" He raised his head

"Really?" Chan said in a playfull voice while he moved closer to Minho.

"Yes."

"Really?" Closer.

"I said Yes."

"Tell me the truth." Now their faces are inch away. They stared each other.

"W-what are you doing?" Minho said nervously.

"To make you tell the truth." He smiled.

"How?" He mockingly smiled and raised his brow.

"Okay then."

Chan planted a quick kiss to Minho's lips.

Minho immediately stood up while covering his mouth, wide eyes looking to Chan's face laughing sweetly.

"You-How dare you! You did it again? What the-" Minho said horrified.

"Your cute." Chan smiled.

"What?!"

"I said your cute."

"How could you say things like this when I'm all flustered!" Minho cupped his face strecthing it down.

"Yah, Minho tell me the truth right now." Chan whined.

"How-how can I tell you when I'm speechless?!"

"For what?" Chan smiled smuggly.

"Chan!" Minho exclaimed with a whining tone then turned around.

Chan suddenly stood up and grabbed Minho's wrist to turn him aeound to make him face him then he gently pulled him for a hug.

"I'm sorry, your just adorably cute when you were serious." Chan said while resting his chin to Minho's head.

Little did Minho knew Chan stopped him to speak from the truth because Chan didn't want to know it yet for he knows it already he wanted Minho to never speak to it or maybe soon.

They stayed like that for awhile before Minho found a white butterfly flying in front of him and landed to his nose.

"Chan?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to go."

Chan pulled out from the hug and smiled to Minho.

"Okay then. Go home safely."