Chapter Fifteen

Hyunjin was lying down on his bed while Jisung was pacing the bedroom back and forth worriedly while Chan was sitting on a chair. The rest was out not wanting to see the pale boy and doesn't want to bother Chan through their worried noise.

Suddenly, Hyunjin moved making the both of them stood up and went near the pale boy. He opened his eyes slowly and his gaze went to Chan immediately.

"Chan, we need to talk."

Jisung frowned and looked hurt but he didn't want to make things more complicated so he went out.

"Minho." Hyunjin whispered having raspy voice

"What?" Chan asked unable to catch what Hyunjin said.

"Minho is alive." He said louder enough for Chan to hear.

Chan looked at him in the eyes. Looking deep into the eyes making sure everything was serious and it was but he can't just buy that three words.

"You're joking, Hyunjin." He said. Brushing his hair with his and and made his way to a chair to sit down.

"Chan, I'm not." Hyunjin sat up, face scrunching due to the bad headache.

"How could you say that, Hyunjin? You know you sleep with me everyday," Chan stood up, brows arched and audible annoyance tone can be heard while he talks. "And you know what? We even kissed!"

"It wasn't me!" Hyunjin argued, "It was Minho and he's inside me!"

Chan's neck tilted on the younger ones direction, wide eyes.

"The person who always wants to sleep with you, wasn't me and the person who always wants to kiss you was Minho. All of it was Minho and do you think I wanted all of this? No, Chan but I wanted to make you back to be yourself that's why I helped him recover!" Hyunjin stated, tears welling up in his eyes

Chan's face softened, "How could this happen?"

"Minho's trying to bring back his appearance since he became a spirit and he needs someone to help him recover and it was me. The boy that you saw at the comeback stage was Minho, I was so glad that he was able to stand himself but due to it he lost a lot of energy even if it was just seconds. He can't wait Chan because he really missed you." Chan was the one right now with teary eyes.

Hyunjin looked behind Chan, Chan looked into his eyes but he didn't turned around.

"Channie...."

That's when he turned around seeing Minho on the corner of the room, he started to cry while approaching Minho with a big hug.

"Chan." Minho called out again, sniffling. Face burying to Chan hard chest while his arms wrapped around Chan's waist.

"I'm sorry I didn't came back earlier." Minho said.

Chan faced Minho, their eyes locking to each other. Instead of asking a lot of questions to Minho with what happened to him he set it aside and kissed him so passionately. Missing him so badly.

When the door clicked, they stopped kissing and look to the young boy who entered. Jisung. His eyes was wide.

"Oh my god." He mumbled which made Chan and Minho giggle. Chan pecked Minho's cheeks making the boy smacked him in his chest making Chan laugh more.

"I'm glad your back, Chan." Hyunjin said, smiling. They forgot about the existence inside the room which made them realize that they were kissing infront of Hyunjin earlier.

"Thank you, Hyunjin." Chan and Minho said at the same time. Still not breaking their lovely hug.

The horrible things happened to Chan and the group lately was forgotten now that Minho was here, by his side. The kiss that Chan and Hyunjin shared was forgotten for they know that it was Minho controlling his body at that mean time. They live their lives peacefully right now. Chan didn't really mind asking Minho what happened to him. The group performs in front of people with more confident, no worries and no more harmful people surrounds them. They also transferred to a new and bigger condo that is good for nine people. It was really heck big.