Chapter Twelve

After the concert Minho was avoiding Chan he even don't know because he has a lot of mixed feelings; scared, happy, blessed, worried and sad.

Minho doesn't know what to do or what to say when he's in front of Chan, so he avoids him everytime.

Chan already know that if he spat those words Minho will avoid him but he will never give up for he has responsibility for saying those words.

It was late at night and Chan was still awake and resting his body on the soft sofa in the living room while watching the ceiling and Minho stayed inside Chan's room.

Changbin and Felix head popped their heads from their bedroom watching Chan secretly.

"They look like their on a fight." Changbin whispered

"Oh my gosh, it's cute you know?" Felix stared to Changbin "Husband and wife are on a fight." Felix smiled creepily.

"They're not in a relationship, Felix."

"They will be, soon." Felix smiled and showed his fingers, crossed.

"Yeah." Changbin planted a kiss on Felix head before they went back to their bed.

Chan sighed for the hundredth time and finally stood up and went to his room.

"Minho." He called out while resting his back to the closed door.

Minho didn't move, he was just staring out from the glass door to the little balcony while lying down making his back face to Chan.

A minute passed...

5 minutes passed....

At last Minho sighed and sat up on the bed his head facing down. Chan took a seat at the other side of the bed.

"Minho." Chan said softly taking Minho's hand. "Please, talk to me." He pleaded.

Sniffs.

A tear dropped.

"Minho, what's wrong?" Chan asked, alarmed. He moved closer to Minho and was about to touch his face but Minho slapped his hands and immediately stood up.

"Minho?" Chan asked raising his voice a little,

"Don't-don't get near me!" Minho cried "Don't make things more complicated for me." He fell on his knees and started to cry while covering his face.

As what Minho said, he didn't went near him and watch him cry and honestly it was breaking him apart seeing his love one cry as much as he wanted to comfort him he can't do anything than making Minho mad.

Little did Chan know Minho was teleporting back to his world a lot of time checking his family and updating about the end of their existence. He was worried, scared and angry for the past few days he really wanted to answer Chan at that time when he said I love you but he was scared that soon he will leave by him.

He really missed Chan, he wanted to hug him, kiss him, bond with him and cuddle with him but he doesn't want that either of them will get hurt.

It was enough time that Minho cried then slowly Chan went to him and kneeled down to hug him tight hoping that Minho will feel safe and right. Minho didn't protest instead he hugged back.

Minho felt small around Chan's arms but he felt safe and comforted yet he knew he must be the one to make Chan safe.

After a good time of hugging each other Minho let go first and stared to Chan with puffy eyes. Chan felt horrible seeing Minho in this way.

"Chan, can I say what I want right now?" He said, weakly

"Anything for you." Chan got eager to listen

"Can we have this week just the two of us? I mean let's go out and bond a-and do what we want for each other?"

Then there was a big smile appeared on Chan's lips.

"Of course," he said without hesitation. Then they hugged again.

Chan felt amazing from what just Minho said even it was few hours ago already and he can't stop from smiling widely. He was lying down with Minho on his chest while his arms are around Minho.

He kissed Minho's hair before closing his eyes and tried to sleep and at last he drifted to sleep later on.

The both of them had bonded a lot while the group was on tour in South Korea even though it just a friendly bonding the both of them are really excited.

"Chan hyung, did Minho show you his world?" Changbin asked while his on his seat on the other side. Chan faced him.

"Yes."

"Wow, I knew it. Is it beautiful?" Changbin asked excitedly.

"It's wonderful." He said before turning to Minho who is asleep on his shoulder and to the view outside.

Yes, he was able to see Minho's world the other day and yesterday. Chan was able to see the wonderful place it was just like earth but it has something that earth doesn't have; the respect, cleanliness, the undying nature and the laughter of the children playing as they feel safe in their planet, no criminals and of course the magical things and guardians.

When they arrived home they all went to their room and fallen to their bed and got knocked out.

"We're not going somewhere?" Chan asked.

Minho shook his head 'no' as an answer and tighten his hug to Chan's torso while his head is on Chan's chest closing his eyes to get sleep.

When Chan felt that Minho is already asleep he placed him properly on the bed for him to be able to stand up and get out from their room.

Chan took his laptop and edited the upcoming musics for their next comeback.

He arched his brows in a sudden realization from his thought.

Why did Minho became so clingy to him lately?

When he said I love you to Minho, Minho kept on avoiding him at first but when they finally spoke up together and agreed to have a friendly bonding. And the week they agreed to became weeks they got sweeter and sweeter like couples.

Is it the mood swings of Minho?

Or

It can't be.

Click...

The door clicked, Chan raised his head to see Minho. Their eyes met and stayed like that.