Chapter Three

"Great, now I am a guardian and super GREAT because the way I'm getting there is to teleport without any notice!" Minho blabbered angrily while lying down on his bed, hands on the back of his head.

He sighed for a hundredths time. After thinking a lot the boy's eyelids got heavier until he got into deep sleep.

"Oh yes! He's a guardian now."

"Yeah, right"

"Minhyuk hyung, uncle will the both of you shut your mouths?"

"You're a guardian now."

"Shut up!"

"You're a guardian now!"

He jumped and sat on his bed feeling nervous and irritated at the same time.

"Even in my dreams Minhyuk hyung and uncle are always annoying."

He checked the time and it was already two in the afternoon his thought drifted to the incident again.

Is that guy popular? Does he have so many depths? Is he okay about everything?

"Why does that man threw a glass thing to the guy? He sighed, "everything and everyone is cruel in earth."

"That's why he needs you." Minho jolted and took a pillow when Minhyuk suddenly appeared.

"You....What are you doing here?" Minho shouted.

"I just visited my person." Minhyuk looked down shyly.

Minho hummed, "Does it have any relation on to why would you barge in my room?"

Minhyuk sighed, "No, just checking on you" Minho nodded.

"Hyung, do you think I can master my teleportation?" Minho sighed.

"You can do it." Minhyuk cheered him up.

"I've been trying a lot but I can't"

"You've been mastering it since you were still a kid." Minhyuk thought for a while "Just concentrate, close your eyes."

Minho closed his eyes and concentrate on teleporting. He slowly opened his eyes and a frown painted on his face.

"I think you need more time," Minhyuk chuckled "but when I first tried it I was able to do it."

"He's just a late bloomer," The both of them jumped when their uncle suddenly appeared "I just figured it out." The old man smiled wickedly.

"The both of you get out of my room." Minho threw the pillow from his hands and managed to hit the both of them after that they just disappear.

"Okay then! If I'm a late bloomer then I am but when I learned everything I will take revenge on the both of you!" Minho shouted which only made his uncle and cousin laughed at their rooms. He stomped walking out from his room and shut the door angrily.

"Late bloomer my ass." He said before walking down the stairs.

He took a deep breath when he felt a cold breeze hit his face again. He opened his eyes only to found himself in another place.

"We just need to be very careful nowadays specially you Chan."

Minho walked silently sticking on the wall to peak a little to the living room and saw eight guys. Chan? The guy from the incident. He then examined the whole place and his eyes darted to the other guys in the living room.

Light brown hair. His eyes and lips are very attractive. He's handsome

Redish brown hair. Fox eyes and seems the youngest. He's Cute

A blonde with a beautiful face and has a deep voice. He's attractive

Dark hair seems he like black since he wore black clothes. He must love dark.

Another blonde guy the one I helped and he's my person. Everything about him is handsome though

Black hair guy looks like a cute bear.

Dark brown hair guy and he looks like a squirrel.

Another dark brown hair guy seems smart, talks like a class president.

"Who are you?" Minho jolted when the guy with the attractive lips and eyes looked at him as well as the group who followed his gaze.

What am I going to do? Run!

Minho turned around and saw a door not far from him as he ran to it before the others could stop him but Chan remembered the guy.

"Yah!" the boy shouted.