Chapter Ten

Minho was stressing out when Chan didn't move and stayed like that, staring at him. Minho was trying to stop himself to stare back at Chan. Heat creeping to his cheeks.

"From now on you're going to stay by my side." Chan said firmly,

Minho looked at him with shock expression.

"But Chan-"

"Nope, whatever I say, you will follow." Chan smiled revealing his dimples on both sides of his face.

"But there's something you need to know more." Minho quicken his talk to prevent Chan from cutting him of to his sentence.

"That's why you're going to stay here so we can know more about each other." Chan said while he moved close to Minho.

Chan stared at his lips, Minho followed his gaze and widen his eyes, he quickly covered his mouth.

"Yah, what do you think your looking at?" Minho nervously said.

Chan chuckled.

"Cute." Chan pinched Minho's cheeks.

When the door flung open, the both boys turned their attention to the door.

"Oh," Changbin widen his eyes.

Seeing Chan and Minho in one room while Chan's fingers was pinching Minho's cheeks while their faces are inches away.

Minho grabbed Chan's wrist with both his hands and took it away from his face.

"Are you in relationship?" Changbin looked very confused looking the both of the boys in bed.

"No."

"Soon."

They said simultaneous.

"What?!" Minho shouted glaring at Chan, Chan just chuckled but he got smacked by Minho on his back.

"Okay, it explains well." Changbin said before closing the door.

"Changbin, we are not in relationship and we are not going to be in a relationship!" Minho screamed.

"Let's go." Chan stood up, straightening his oversized white sleeves which looks good at him. It was a casual look.

He looks a prince charming...

Minho mentally slapped his face for admiring Chan.

"Minho."

"Huh? Ah yeah." Minho stood up,
"Wait, where are we going?" Minho stopped halfway to wear Chan's slippers.

Oh well Chan do wear a pair of slippers maybe he has this extra for Minho.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet," Chan said, resting his back on the wall while he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sounds great." Minho smiled and quickly walked out the room and to the dining table.

Jeongin finished his last chicken wings and burped out loud that made everyone looked at him.

Minho chuckled looking at the younger one.

"You've eaten well," Minho took a chocolate cupcake and placed it on Jeongin's plate "Now, this is for your dessert." He smiled.

"Yah, too much sweets for a teen isn't good." Woojin glared at Minho.

"It's how a proper meal to be finished." Minho glared back.

Chan just stared at the two back and forth and sighed. It was entertaining but it was not right to do in front of the food.

"Stop it, we're not supposed to fight in front of the food." Chan ended the staring contest between Minho and Woojin.

"Yeah, right." Minho continued eating with his à la Madame expression.

The rest just laughed of the interaction of the three.

"Looks like a movie." Jisung chuckled.

"What kind of a movie?" Felix questioned.

"Let me title this with my own idea." Hyunjin helped.

"The Child's True Mother." Seungmin answered innocently while focusing on eating his food.

The rest laughed and they did not noticed Minho got nose bleed. He quickly rose up while he looked up the ceiling and pinch the brigde of his nose.

The rest stared blankly when both Chan and Minho's chair dragged when they rose up.

"Minho? Are you alright?" Chan worriedly asked to the younger one.

"I don't know I-I felt dizzy." The last word came out a whisper before Minho collapsed. Gladly, Chan was able to catch him.

Everyone got shocked, worried and nervous at the same time. They didn't know what to do. Chan walked out from the dining room while the others followed him.

"Hyung, we need to bring him to the hospital." Changbin said.

"No, we can't." He said entering his room.

"We need to." Changbin pushed Chan again to bring Minho to the hospital but he went quiet when Chan glared at him dangerously.

Chan gently placed Minho on his bed. Making sure his back was just resting on the stack of pillows. He took out a wet wipe to wipe the nose of Minho which has stopped bleeding.

A doorbell echoed inside the dormitory of the group. Then immediately Seungmin opened it just to see a familiar face, he examined it from head to toe and gave an odd expression towards the man standing.

"Oh, Minhyuk hyung!" Changbin pushed gently Seungmin before grabbing Minho's older brother inside the dorm.

"Chan hyung, someone's here for Minho." Changbin said before entering to Chan's room with Minhyuk .

Minhyuk just looked on his younger brother lying down the bed quietly, he sighed taking a sit near Minho on the bed. Before he spoke Changbin left the room for he knows it will be a private talk.

"Poor little brother," he sighed brushing his hands on Minho's hair "If I could only get that unfortunate fate of yours." He sighed again.

He faced Chan.

"This suffering of his won't be long." He assured Chan. "You sly man, I know that you have said the words to make him stay." He glared at him playfully.

Chan's lips turned into a thin, straight line and showing his eye smile and dimples

"It's just his body changing for him to able to survive here on earth." He assured Chan "Just take care of him for a while then he will be back to his normal deeds as a guardian of human. You, specifically." Minhyuk smiled cheekily before saying goodbye and went out of the dorm.

I only want to be the one to guard him, take care of him and lastly, love him with all my heart.

Chan sighed before transferring to the bed beside the peacefully sleeping Minho. He took his laptop beside him and started to compose a song and music.