Chapter Two

What the?!

Minho suddenly closed his eyes due to brightness of the day, he tower his hand over his face to look on the sky. He was in front of the road, he roam his eyes and turned around and around.

People walked in the streets, people crossing the roads. Busy road, car's honking, tall building which people kept going in and out. One thing he can confirm is this is not his world.

What am I supposed to do?! He frrales out but stayed calmed. So, this is the human world.

He turned around to face a tall building his eyes went down and darted to a guy in blue coat, he doesn't know why but of all the people that passes by he was the only one he could stare at. He was just standing, heads down while typing down on his phone. Minho looked back at the top of the building and now there was a man holding something above him.

It looks like he's going to throw it.... throw it?!

Minho panicked, he couldn't see the man's face at all it was covered with mask and he was wearing black cap and he needs to something if not the guy in blue coat will get hurt.

Minho started to ran to the guy in blue coat while looking above when the bad guy got alarmed when Minho saw it he released the transparent vase.

The things happened so fast,

"Watch out!" Minho exclaimed, but the guy in blue coat only froze looking up.

He pushed Chan making them stumble around for a quick seconds.

Chan groaned when his body hit the surface making Minho hovered over him the glass shattered all over the place making Minho flinched when he felt a piece of glass hits his face.

He looked down only to lock gaze with Chan but came back to reality and quickly stood up reaching his arms for Chan, he gladly took the offer and stared at the shattered glass.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked full concerned over the victim.

Before he could answer and ask the same thing to Minho the staff from his company went out and everyone went in chaos as they pulled Chan inside the building. Chan looked back staring at Minho who stared at him back until he was out of his sight.

"Chan does any part of your body hurts?" A staff asked him

"No, I'm completely fine."

"Chan?! Chan?! Are you okay?!" Bambam run towards him pushing lightly the staffs

"Yes, hyung." He smiled.

"What are you smiling at?! You could've died out there." Bambam stated worriedly.

"But I'm still here. Thanks to the boy out there who helped me."

"Really?"

"Right, I must thank him." Chan tried to stand up and go out but his manager stopped him from doing so.

"I'm sorry, Chan but we need you to stay here. We still don't know what will happen again out there."

The nurse from the company checked on him and found that he got scratches on his elbows and treated it. While watching the nurse treating him he remembered the boy who helped him has blood on his face he sighed and felt worried about him.

"What should I do right now?" Minho was scared that he would stay in this place forever, he doesn't have place to go, food to fill his stomach and someone he knows.

After the accident he walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench. He sighed and groaned when he felt a stung on his cheeks. He touched the wound and groaned even more when he felt a sharp thing inside, he removed it gently and stared at it when he finally got it out it was a small piece of glass. He took a handkerchief and tap it lightly on the bleeding wound on his cheeks.

A white butterfly landed on his finger and smiled at it, he felt the breeze touch his bare skin so he closed his eyes to feel it and when he opened his eyes he was now sitting on the stair outside of the house.

What?!

"What the heck is going on?!" Minho growled.

"Minho?!" Minhyuk opened the door and hia uncle was on his side, worried expression painted on their faces.

"What happened?" Uncle helped him stood up and they all went inside the living room.

"I don't know, I thought Minhyuk hyung was playing around with light but when I opened my eyes I'm in the humans world." He took a throw pillow and put it on his lap.

"Really? So suddenly?"

Minho nodded

"Omo! Is this what we just talked about earlier?" Uncle snapped their attention.

"Is there any difference between human and guardians?" Minho ignored their uncle's question.

"Our world is 5 minutes advance. They are very busy, they don't have peace in their world" Minhyuk answered

"Hey, don't just ignore me here!" Their Uncle exclaimed.

"What was it, Uncle?" Minhyuk asked raising his eyebrows.

"What if Minho had the fate to appear to the humans world without any signs?" Their Uncle smiled evilly.

"Oh!" Minhyuk screeched like a dolphin and laughed.

"What? No way!" Minho exclaimed.

"Then tell me how did you get there?" Minhyuk smirked. Minho glared at older one and wants to take off that smirk off him.

"Nothing happened but before I got back here there was a white butterfly landed on my finger."

His cousin and uncle nodded their heads.

"Tell me what happened when you were there?" Minhyuk pouted while his right eyebrow rises like a child.

"I...I helped a boy!" Minho answered proudly.

"That's it!" The younger ones jolted when their uncle exclaimed. Minhyuk's eyes widen when he realized what their uncle means.

"You are now officially a guardian!" Minhyuk hyung screamed.

Minho sighed, "Yeah. Yeah. Happy?"
god, really? Am I a real guardian now?