Chapter Thirteen

Tears slowly filled Minho's eyes when he heard all the thoughts Chan had. He wasn't asleep when Chan went out and he tried not to hear Chan's thought yet he heard everything.

He is already suspicious..

He wiped off the tears that tried to escape and to stop Chan from thinking further he went out. Then their eyes locked to each other.

Minho smiled faintly.

"Why are you awake?" Chan asked.

"You weren't by my side."

"Sorry." Chan stood up and set his laptop aside when he turned around, soft lips crashed to his.

His eyes widen at the sudden move but when he saw Minho's closed eyes he then close his eyes and they started to kiss hungrily.

Minho's arms wrapped around Chan's neck while Chan was on Minho's waist. They tasted each other with their tongue fighting and exploring each others mouth. They stopped kissing when they needed air. Chan rested his forehead to Minho as they catched their breathe.

"Minho wha-"

Before Chan could say anything Minho placed his finger to Chan's lips to hush him from saying anything.

Chan removed Minho's arms on his neck and grabbed his hand then they walk to their room.

"Let's get some sleep." Chan said before they lay down on the bed and as usual Minho rested his head on Chan's chest while Chan's arms wrapped around his waist.

Then they drifted to sleep.

Chan woke up and felt nothing on his bed, he opened his eyes to see Minho nowhere to be found inside the room he started to panicked.

He stood up and went to kitchen to see Minho cooking alone he felt relieved at the sight. He sneaked his arms to Minho's waist while smiling widely.

"Good morning." Minho said, smiling.

"Morning." Chan answered giving a quick kiss on Minho's neck.

"Where is everybody?" Chan asked.

"They all went to an arcade."

Chan frown.

"Is it fine with you? I told them we will stay home until they get back."

And suddenly the frown that Chan has disappeared. He hummed to agree then rested his chin on Minho's shoulder with a wide smile on his lips. They ate their breakfast after Minho finished everything in cooking. They had a little conversation and later on Chan went to the bathroom taking a long cold shower. Minho cleaned everything around the dorm. He went out to get the trash bag dispose in a nearby trash bin.

"Gosh, it's been a while, Minho." Minho jolted at a sudden voice coming from his brother.

"Yah, hyung why can't you stop that!" Minho whined.

"I like to see you startled." Minhyuk grins evilly but then his playful grin faded and their expression changed into a sad expression.

"Everything will be fine, man." Minhyuk patted his brother's shoulder. Minho smiled faintly.

"Oh, what's up, Chan." Minhyuk smiled towards the approaching guy.

"Never thought I could see you here." Chan smiled back.

Minho looked at the two with their comfortable conversation. He frowned.

"Yah, how did the both of you know each other? Mind if you tell me?" Minho crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's nothing I was with my person which is my boyfriend Shownu in some award show that's when he introduced me to Chan."

"Is it true?" Minho asked and looked to Chan.

"Yes." Chan nodded.

"Well, I need to get going. Shownu and I will be meeting." Minhyuk waved towards the younger ones before disappearing right on the corner.

"What should we do now?" Chan said.

Minho turned around to face Chan. His hair was wet, his handsome face was even more dominant with the help of the shining sun above them. He can't afford to see this beautiful face crying when he's gone.

"I don't know." Minho answered.

Chan went closer to him and wrapped his arms on Minho's shoulder and lead them back to the dorm.

They sat on the couch while watching drama in the television. Chan's hand was on Minho's back caressing it while Minho's head was on Chan's shoulder. They were eating a bowl of chips.

"What am I going to do? The chips are already gone!" Minho dramatically whine while faked cry. Chan laughed.

"I'll go get some more." He pinched Chan's side playfully before grabbing the bowl Minho and stood up

"I'll make sure to put a lot this time." He said before going to the kitchen.

Two minutes...

Five minutes...

Ten minutes...

Crack. A glass was broken.

It was like in slow motion.

Chan ran to the kitchen, "Minho!"

He Minho seated and leaning on the wall and he was breathing heavily, clutching his chest. He looked to Chan with teary eyes but managed to smile sadly.

"Chan." Minho called, a tear fell down.

"Minho, what's happening?" Chan panicked and hug the younger one tightly. Instead of answering he just smiled at the older one then he started to fade away.

Chan on the other hand cried and cried not knowing what to do.

The last thing he heard after Minho disappeared was the most awaited words he wanted to hear from Minho.

"I love you too, Chan."