Chapter Fourteen

Everyone was waiting out from the building where Straykids will be having their comeback stage. Cameras were already out ready to take pictures and videos when the group arrives.

Every journalist and spazzers are already prepared for the question they will be asking to the group.

Fans holding their lightstick and banners with the names of their favorite group member and the group's name itself.

Everyone cheered and fangirling when the groups van arrived, flashing of lights were very visible at the very dark dawn. When they got out each members showed their beautiful smiles that everyone would love to see everyday. They would wave their hands to their fans and say 'Hi' to them.

"Waaaahhh, I really missed being on stage performing." Jisung said cheerfully.

"Yah, we actually performed last week in Jakarta."Changbin said while eating tteokbokki.

They all laughed and later on the make up artist started their work.

"Okay, Straykids will perform in ten minutes."

They danced and sang energetically with their new hit song and everyone would ear deafening scream. When they were done performing they made a straight line horizontally making their new looks dominant.

They firstly greeted the fans with introducing their groups name before each one of them said their gratitude for their fans.

"I would like to say thank you for all the staffs and people who all helped us for the new comeback, and then to our dear Stays thank you very much for--"

Chan stopped his gaze from the boy at the very back. He was totally frozen but the boy smiled to him showing it's beautiful and cute eye smile.

Minho.

"B-being here today to support us!" Woojin continued Chan's message before they all went back in the backstage.

"What's the matter earlier, Chan?" Woojin asked irritatedly.

"I-I was... I saw Minho"

Everyone stopped from doing stuff and looked at Chan. Suddenly the youngest of the group grabbed his collar and pushed him making him took few step back, everyone gasped.

"Stop saying such words." Tears welling up on Jeongin's eyes.

"I know what I saw earlier," Chan stared at the other members who looked down immediately "don't believe me if you can't." Chan hissed making the maknae cry silently.

"You're going crazy, hyung you need to move on."

"I'm trying to but I saw him!" Chan defended himself.

"Hyung! It's what you said, yesterday!" Felix shouted.

Chan features softened making himself realize everything.

"I saw Minho."

"I just saw Minho. Over there."

"I saw Minho."

"I saw Minho."

"I saw Minho."

"I just saw him."

"I just saw Minho."

Felix patted his shoulder gently, "Move on right now, hyung." Before passing.

The drive way back home was silent.

No chatter.

No laughter.

No bond at all.

It was silent.

Silent just like the morning dawn.

Chan stayed up all day in his room. No one dared to get in and speak with him or tell him to eat because they were scared and worried at the same time.

Hot tears streaming down on Chan's temples while looking up on the white ceiling. He felt empty.

"Minho." He whispered.

There was a light knock making Chan wipe his tears and quickly sat up on his bed. Hyunjin popped his head in.

"Come in." Chan said toneless.

Hyunjin went in and locked the door knob before sitting near Chan. Hyunjin looked unto his features making his broken heart even more broken. Chan wasn't staring at him at all, he was looking down.

Hyunjin gently placed his cold hands to Chan's warm face making Chan looked at him. They locked their gazes to each other. Slowly Hyunjin went closer to Chan's face. Chan suddenly looked to Hyunjin's lips.

And

That

Wasn't

Chan

Anymore

He let his down feeling take over him.

He hungrily kissed Hyunjin.

Chan's face was obviously puzzled. He looked to Hyunjin who stood up and went outside the room leaving Chan dumbfounded at what just happened.

When it was already midnight Chan woke up from the heavy feeling on his left arms then he saw him. Sleeping tight on his arms.

Hyunjin.

For a moment memories of Minho who did the same thing flooded inside his head, he sighed and grabbed Hyunjin tightly.

And the next night, they slept together again.

And again.

And again

Until they slept together.

One morning, Chan woke up with an empty side he looked on the terrace and saw Hyunjin leaning. He stood up and slid down the glass door. He leaned on it crossing his arms over his chest and smiled.

"Hyunjin." He said calling him but the smile he had faded when Hyunjin turned around it was already Minho. He was so sure that from behind it was Hyunjin but at the very moment he didn't mind at all.

"Minho?"

Minho smiled and tears welling up in his eyes while he ran to Chan's arms while Chan was so shocked then he protectively hugged Minho.

"I miss you, Channie." That's when Chan bursted into tears. He missed his voice.

They looked at each other before resting their foreheads together, closing their eyes and felt their breathe. The morning breeze made it more dramatic with the birds singing and the sound of the vehicle honking far away.

When Chan opened his eyes the cured heart he has went broke again when he saw a pale Hyunjin with his eyes closed. Chan panicked when Hyunjin loosened the hug and collapsed to the floor

"Hyunjin-ah!"