Chapter Four

Chan came back to their dorm earlier than he expected because of the incident. Their manager told him to stay at home and also the rest of the members since it's still not safe to go out without anybody to guard them.

If they are going out to buy something they must make sure that they have buddy. Even Hyunjin and Seungmin we're released at school earlier.

Chan sighed making everyone looked at him with worry.

"Hyung, what's the matter?" Jisung asked, Silence

"Tell us, Chan. We're here to listen for you." Woojin said. Another sigh then he looked to his members and forced a smile.

"It just...I don't know...I...I think they hate me..?" Chan said.

"Who?" Seungmin asked, "Fans?" Jisung add on.

Chan hummed.

"Why would they be called a fan when they are trying to kill one of us?" Felix face tells that his very annoyed. "They are called anti-fan."

"What's the matter hyung?" Jeongin asked "You keep spacing out."

"Uh...it's nothing." Chan smiled faintly.

"He must be in trauma." Changbin joked but he got a glare from Felix and a silence from everybody. "I'm just trying to lighten the situation."

Chan's mind is being clouded with a lot of questions. He's mind also keeps on drifting to the incident and to the boy that helped him.

"We just need to be very careful nowadays specially you Chan."

Everybody started to talk anything to light up the mood inside their dorm, now the room was filled with laughter's, teasing and playing when Hyunjin spotted a boy inside their dorm making him alerted.

"Who are you?" Hyunjin got furious, he took everyone's attention. He immediately ran when the boy ran.

"Hyunjin!" Everyone shouted.

Hyunjin followed it, he went out but when he looked both sideways he didn't see anyone. Everyone followed him. Chan went out first.

"Hyunjin, what happened?" Chan asked, worried

Hyunjin combed his hair with his hand, "Hyung, someone was watching us!" He shouted.

Chan grabbed Hyunjin's wrist and pulled him in making sure that he locked the door before going back to the living room where the other members are already.

"What's happening?" the worried maknae asked.

"Tell us what you saw Hyunjin." Chan said.

"While all of you are busy talking I looked to that way.." He pointed the area where he found the boy "He was watching us." He finished

"How could that person get in when there's a pass code?" Changbin said. "I got goosebumps!"

"I should tell manager.." Woojin took his phone and called their manager.

"Hyunjin, can you tell his appearance?" Seungmin said.

"He has a perfect shape nose, small lips.. And.. And.. ugh.. It's very dim in that area I couldn't see him properly."

"Good afternoon, manager something happened here..... Someone was watching us.... Okay." Woojin put down his phone "Manager is coming."

They heaved a relief sigh.

"We still have fan sign later." Seungmin said "Right! I hope it won't get cancelled there are a lot of stays waiting for this day." Felix said.

"That was close." Minho sighed he turned around "Shoot." He falls down the stairs stumbling around, making loud noise, when he landed on the floor he groaned.

"Minho?" Minhyuk said standing in the very first step of the stair from the top. "What happened to you?" he asked confused.

Minho faked cry "Why? Why does it have to be me?!" he shouted, frustrated

"Are you going crazy?"

"I came from Earth and it was so close that I could get caught." He stood up holding his waist, bending left, right, front, back and crack.

"Really? Did you teleport?" Minhyuks' face brightens up and went down.

"No."

"Then, what?"

"I got summoned."

"What happened then?" Minhyuk asked

"I got in trouble."

"How about your person?"

"He is totally fine."

"Strange."

"Yeah. yeah" Minho went to his bedroom and quickly took a shower and changes into a new pair of clothes and lay down to his bed facing the ceiling

The other guardians when their person is in trouble their hands would smoke with any color. If they want to go to the earth they could teleport. I also heard that some guardians are living as a human with or without their person. Well, here I am struggling in my teleportation. Ugh! I don't want to think about it anymore!

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"What now?!"

The door opened and revealed Minhyuk,

"You know you should let the person get in first." Minhyuk sighed

"Minho, I think your person is thinking about you..." Minho sat up on his bed. "You can only get there when your person is in trouble but you got there when everything is fine. You can't even teleport. He must be thinking of the incident and drifted to the boy who saved him."

"You think so?" Minho smiled, Minhyuk nodded

"It happened also to me when.... Oh great, I think I need to be used to it when I'm talking to you and you just disappear." Minhyuk sighed when Minho disappeared.

Minho appeared inside a toilet cubicle. He heard laughing girls that made him flustered, he sighed. He slowly opened the door in a small space to able to peak outside. He's right, it's a women comfort room. He closed the door and sat on the closed toilet bowl and brushed his hair frustratedly .

"What if you get caught?"

"Impossible. The color of this iced tea will able to hide the color of this glue so no worries."

"Wah. You're crazy."

"Crazy enough to make her do this thing to Chan, Hyunjin and Jeongin"

"So what happen if they will drink this?"

"I don't know, maybe...die?" the girl laughed.