Chapter Six

"Aish. We're caught. Stupid." The girl keeps glaring at Minho and Chan like anytime she could murder them while the other two keeps crying on her side.

"But, how did you know that we put glue on the drinks?" the other girl cried, Minho blushed.

How should I tell this one? What will be my excuse? I'm going crazy!

"We only did it in the female's bathroom."

"I...I was in hurry so I didn't notice the sign and get in before them. I was in a rush." He faced the police which looked at him with a question look.

Minho was able to give a statement. The three girls were punished according to the law with what they've done. The two girls really burst into tears.

"It's a relief that they got caught thanks to you." They were walking to the parking lot, Chan couldn't stop from smiling to Minho.

"Did you really get into the females comfort room?" Minho stopped walking and looked at Chan with disgusted face

"Stop. Stop. It's embarrassing." Chan laughed. "Let's eat something."

Before Minho could answer he saw a white butterfly indicating he would go back to his world.

"Maybe next time. I need to go." Minho forced a smile.

"Can I get your number?"

"I did not bring my phone and I don't memorize my number."

"How can we meet?"

"I'll find you. Stay safe." They waved each other Chan went in the car while Minho ran to an isolated place where he successfully vanished.

"Where's Minho?"

"He said he needs to go first." Chan answered his manager.

Chan was expecting to see Minho while they exiting to the place but he didn't see him he thought that it was odd but he came to thought that the boy had rode a taxi.

The group stayed for two weeks in their dorm. Their schedule for the week was moved and cancelled due to the incidents that happened. Their manager would go time to time to check on them, buy foods for them or the group would take orders.

Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin goes to school with guards then go home straight to the dorm. They would enjoy the day together, eat at the same time, movie marathon every night, cook and make a mess and update and talk with their fans at Vlive.

"It's good that we get to have rest for a while and bond like this." Changbin said that made everyone agreed.

"The movie was very suspense and at last we finished it." Felix stretched.

"Vixx's N sunbaenim is a very good actor." Jeongin commented.

"So... We need to get sleep. Tomorrow will be back to work!" Everyone cheered to Chan's announcement.

They all went to their rooms and took a good night sleep but Chan got distracted by the thought that it's been awhile since the day that Chan invited Minho to eat out and they didn't get to see each other yet. Maybe he forgot.

"I never seen you disappear."

"It's better so I could get rest from teleporting to Earth and save Chan." Minho popped his head from the couch to face Minhyuk.

"You should get rest. You'll never know anytime you can get summoned."

"Look, it's been weeks since the incident hyung, I think he's fine."

"You know, sometimes you can't get summoned by your person."

"What?" Minho stood up on the couch

Minhyuk pointed at him "You're worried." And laughed.

"Wha..what?.." Minho put his hands on his waist "Yes, I'm worried because if I can't save him and die I'll die too!"

"It was a joke."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Go to your room and take a good night sleep, Hyung!" Minho threw a pillow to Minhyuk after the older got up to his room he laid down back to the couch and watched the television. Fine I've been waiting for me to get summoned so I can meet him again. I don't know why.

Chan decided to take a walk in the park near their dorm before entering a convenience store. He bought ramen, cheese on top and bibimbap.

While cooking the ramen in the microwave Chan saw bunch of girls entering the store he covered his face with face mask and head with his hood immediately when the microwave beeped he took the ramen and went to his table and ate it normally.

He watched outside and spotted the boy he's been waiting for. His brows arched when he saw Minho was only wearing thin clothes and slippers in the cold weather and he looked lost.

"Excuse me?"

Chan got alarmed but stayed on his spot and didn't look up at the girl.

"What's wrong with him?" another girl blurted.

"Excuse me, we're just going to ask."

Stubborn fans do things like this to interact with idols or any celebrities in public and would go crazy if their instinct is correct. Idols need also time for themselves but how can they do this if there are sasaengs.

Chan finished his food but the girls are already surrounding him. He stood up, heads low.

"You know we're not going to make trouble if you will give us a chance to take a picture with you and hang out a little-"

He ran. He ran out of the store to protect himself.

If manager will know this things I'm doomed!

Minho...

He ran approaching Minho.

"Minho!"

He shouted and grabbed Minho's wrist and ran with him.