Chapter 1

Tony
I was scared, I didn't ever want to admit it. Everything would change. My legs bounced nervously as Happy drove the car into the visitors parking lot. This was it. My college. I would be staying here for the next few years. I gulped.

Happy opened the door, and I slowly climbed out, putting on my tinted sunglasses, they were my signature. I couldn't let my image slip. Other students were milling around, some looking scared and some really excited. I pulled my red bomber jacket closer around me, it suddenly felt cold outside. My luggage had been sent ahead, so I only had to carry one suitcase, but it still felt heavy. Pulling at my backpack straps, I glanced at Happy, smiling gratefully.

He may have been just another paid staff member to my parents, but he was more than that to me. He was a friend. He cared for me when my parents didn't. He returned the smile, "Good luck kid."

I nodded my thanks, due to the lump in my throat. As I walked away from the familiar car, and the life I was so used to living I couldn't help but feel sad. But I wanted to leave that life all behind me, that's why I was here. I had to meet new people, make new friends. Here I wasn't just going to be Tony Stark, the billionaire's son. I was going to be Tony Stark, the ordinary guy. At least, I hoped.

With a final glance back at the car I headed into the direction of the main office.

Steve
I blasted my music through my headphones, struggling to concentrate on my book. It was kind of boring, but I wanted to have something to do. Eventually I gave up, and chucked the book back on my bed, spinning round on the desk chair, my eyes landing on the two bags placed on the other side of the room.

Whoever I was sharing a room with seemed to be prepared. I span round and round on my desk chair, getting dizzier by the second.

Laughing quietly to myself, I stood up and walked to my bed, pulling out my band posters. I glanced at the clock, I had some time before my roommate would be coming, so I might as well put them up.

I unrolled them, putting up my vamps poster above my desk, along side the twenty-one pilots one, and my AC/DC poster, that was tearing slightly at the edges. I unrolled the last one, a Panic! At the disco one, my favourite band, it had Bredon Urie on it holding a pride flag, along with the traditional Panic! logo.

I debated on whether to put it up, but decided I would, and if my new roommate doesn't like it I would take it down.

Smiling, I stepped back, looking at my handiwork. The posters covered the majority of the wall now, making my side completely different from the other.

My phone buzzed with a notification, Bucky's message appearing on the screen, asking if I wanted to sign out for football try outs.

I immediately replied, football was a sport I really enjoyed, at least, most of the time, plus I had the build. Apparently.

I grabbed up my vans, tugging them on my feet with one one hand as I responded to Bucky telling me where to meet him. I felt in my pocket for my keys as I slammed the door behind me, all worries lost with the happiness of meeting my best friend.

Yo dudes! I'm sorry this chapter is so short, and in both the views in the same chapter, I will be making them longer, I just needed this one to be the introduction. Tell me what you think.

Ali