Chapter 11

Tony
I knocked on Tyler's door, nervously biting my lip and playing with the loose strings on my hoodie. There was a rushing sound of feet and the door swung open in front of me. "Hey Tones! I wasn't expecting you was I?"

"Uh no, I just wanted to see you." He grinned at me and opened the door wider to let me in. He had a captain America t-shirt lying discarded on the floor, and it reminded me of Steve.

"You know I asked about the project? Can you still help on it? I know it's only 500 words but the topic made no sense." I nodded. Grinning he sat down on the sofa and pulled out a notebook and his laptop. I softly sat on the floor cross legged, and picking up the notebook starting explaining it to him.

As he was writing I doodled on the notebook laying in front of me, my legs feeling numb. "So the economic affect would be less and therefore effecting the environment less. Full stop. Done!"

Turning round I grinned up at Tyler. His face was slightly rounded but with a distinct jaw line that illuminated his features. His eyes were honey brown and filled with pride and happiness as he looked at his work. "Staring at me are we pretty boy?" Laughing I turned away and felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Wanna play Mario?" He chucked a remote at me as I slowly stretched out my legs feeling the numbness turn to pain and then fade away.

~time skip~
"Anth-ony." Tyler's voice echoed around the park, making it's emptiness more evident. I sat smiling from the swings, feeling my arms numb with cold. "You're cold."

Shaking my head I turned away. "So, you think I'm pretty?" Nervous laughter filled the silence. "What about it?"

Shrugging I bumped his shoulder. "You're pretty too." My hands dangling at my sides felt Tyler's fingers curled lightly around mine, making my face light up. I started walking towards my dorm, but stopped short. It was sort of unfair.

Pulling out my phone I pulled up Steve's contact.
Tony: You can take the dorm.

I quickly shut off my phone and slid it into my pocket. "Hey Tyler can I stay at yours tonight? My roommate is out and I forgot my key."

"Uh yeah sure sounds great. You can borrow some of my clothes if you want." On our walk back to the dorm I slipped my hand into his pocket and pulled out his keys laughing softly to myself.

Walking up to the door he reached into his pocket to pull out the keys, his eyes filled with terror when he found his pockets were empty. Bending over double in laughter I waved them in his face. "Screw you Stark"

He unlocked the door and still laughing I followed him back inside. "Take the sofa I'll make cocoa."

"Cocoa, how old fashioned." My smile slowly faded off my face as I saw the text highlighting my phone screen.

Steve: Tony don't be like this.

Pausing I bit back my immediate response and with shaky fingers typed a reply.

Tony: don't do what Steve?! Move away from an arse!
Steve: okay you know what fine be like that. Thanks for the room and now it's my turn to say leave me the hell alone. For good.

"Whipped cream?"

"Uh-" my voice cracked as I tried to reply.

"Oh Tony, what's wrong?" I shook my head. "Nothing. It's just, yeah nothing. I'm really tired." Nodding he patted my back and after placing the drink of the table he turned to head to his closed off dorm area.

Tony: screw you.

Alright. This is a long awaited chapter, and thanks to that wonderful person who commented on my last chapter and reminded me to actually write this. It's much shorter and a filler chapter so the next one will be up soon. Please don't hate me for this, I promise it's all gonna be okay. Except for like my mental health but hey what's not new. Have an excellent day and as always (or not always I have a bad memory) please comment and vote it means the world. Share with your friends? Au revoir

Ali :)