Chapter 2

Tony
The main office was quite small, but it was smart. Several students were around, waiting, looking bored. Seeing the admissions desk was free, I walked over, smiling politely at the woman behind the desk.

"Name?"

"Tony stark."

She smiled kindly up at me, and handed me my information.

"This is a map around the school, and your timetable. And here are your keys, your room number is 68."

I glanced down at the keys, there was two, I'm guessing many students lost their keys. I sighed, suddenly the nerves in my stomach had come back.

"Thanks." I turn around and walk away, heading off to the boys block of dorms on the other side of campus.

Finally reaching it, I smile gladly at the sight of a lift my suitcase was starting to feel heavy under my grip. Soft music played, and my foot tapped lightly on the floor, a nervous habit. The ding pulled me out of my trance, and I walked down the corridor finding my room. 65, 66, 67 and 68. I quickly unlocked the door, closing it swiftly behind me, shutting out the loud talking of other students. Glancing round, I noticed my roommate was currently not here, but whoever he was had a good taste in music. Especially Panic! At The Disco.

After unpacking, I blasted music through my headphones, my feet up against the wall, lying my back over the bed. My head hung over the edge, I was looking around the other side of the room, taking in small details about his personality that his room showed.

He had a pin board up, it had nothing on it, and it was surrounded by posters of what I guessed where his favourite bands.

I turned my attention to the ceiling, staring at the swirling patterns, lightly nodding my head to golden days.

The door handle rattled and swung open, pulling me out of my trance, scaring me. I pulled myself to a standing position, regaining my composure, smiling, hoping he hadn't seen me sitting like that.

He had blonde hair slicked back, and the most gorgeous blue piercing eyes I've ever seen.

His immediate reaction was confused, but then he grinned at me slightly and stuck his hand out. "Steve Rogers, nice to meet you."

I stood there frozen still, until I came to my senses and stepped forward, returning the handshake. "Tony stark."

Awkward silence filled the room. Shrugging he turned and sat on his bed, pulling his shoes off and laying down, pushing earphones into his ears.

Sighing I lied back down, but normally this time. I rolled over and faced the wall, closing my eyes.

As I drifted off, my peaceful silence was broken by Steve's voice across the room. "Hey so, how about we get to know each other? I mean we are gonna be roommates for a while."

Rolling over again, I groaned. "Fine. Okay. What do you want to know?"

"Well, what's your full name?" He was staring at me, watching me closely, studying me.

"Anthony Edward Stark."

"Nice. I like it. So, Anthony, what do you like to do?"

I blush, "um don't call me that Steven." He laughs, a deep, sweet, genuine laugh. It's beautiful.

I glance at the clock, it's 6:30, so I'm guessing food will be served soon. "Um, Steve, when is food served?"

"Ah yes. Food." Silence filled the room again, and I closed my eyes assuming he didn't want food yet. Suddenly I was pulled of my bed by my wrist, and landed on the floor with a thump. Steve was laughing next to me, bent over with his hands on his knees. "Hey!" Mumbling I stuck out my hand for him to pull me up, his hand was soft, but his grip was firm.

"Come on hurry up, we want food!" I tugged at my converse, and as I finally pulled them into my feet, Steve grabbed my hand and tugged me out the door into the empty corridor. I walked towards the lift, but with his hand still wrapped firmly around mine, he pulled my over to the stairs.

We reached the bottom, and I gently took my hand back from his grip, he blushed and looked down. "Sorry, I just, um, I don't know why I did that."

I smirked at him, "It's okay. So where's the food?" He led me over the campus to the dining hall, which was rather empty, just a few people around talking. Steve led me over to the food line, which also was empty.

"Feel free to buy whatever."  He turned away from me, and grabbed a sandwich and sprite. As he payed and walked to a table, I grabbed a sandwich, a jelly and a pepsi.

Paying I sat down next to Steve at an otherwise empty table. "That's a lot of food for such a small person." I glared at him, slapping his arm. "I'm not small." Taking a bite of my tuna sandwich, I continued "and besides, this is tiny for supper, it's more like a lunch. If anything you're eating the wrong amount." He laughed, and tucked into his own food.

"So Tony, what classes are you taking?" After I finished my drink I replied with "science and engineering. What about you?"

I heard no answer, and was about to ask him again when I was pulled upwards off my chair, and dragged forwards. "But my jelly!" I whined like a 5 year old. "Fine fine." Steve grabbed my jelly off the table and pulled me out of the door and back to the dorms.

As we reached our dorm, he finally let go of me, and handed me my jelly. The door swung open and we collapsed on our beds, a comfortable silence filling the room.

I quickly finished my jelly, settling back down on my bed and picked up my phone, which I surprisingly hadn't been on since Steve got here. No notifications. What a shock. I glanced over at Steve, and saw him watching me. We caught eyes and he blushed, again, and looked away.

I smirked. "Hey, I'm kinda tired. Maybe we should sleep to be ready for tomorrow?"

Putting his phone down he smiled and agreed. He walked towards the bathroom with his clothes, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey Steve?"

"Yeah?"

You never answered when I asked what classes you have."

"Ah. Yes." The door opened and I looked up, I couldn't help but stare. "Hey Tony, eyes are up here." He laughed but I turned away, embarrassed. "I'm taking history and social studies." I heard the bounce of the springs on his bed, am his voice. "So, are you gonna get changed or what?"

"Huh? Oh yeah." I quickly pulled on a pair of black sweatpants and a dark grey t-shirt. I swung the bathroom door open and turned off the light. Walking across the room I switched off the main light too, climbing into bed.

There was silence for a few seconds. "Night Tony."

I smiled peacefully. "Night Steve." And for once I didn't lie awake with a fear burning in my chest. Although I wasn't awake, I was at peace.

Hiya again. As promised here's the next chapter. It's longer and only in 1 person's view. Most of the chapters will be like this. I would just like to apologize if the tenses are mixed up, I tried to make sure they were all the same but I might have missed one or two.
I would also really like to thank stuck_with_stony for telling people to read my story and that it was good. Thanks!
Also feel free to comment anything on any line. I have no life I'll probably respond.
Ali