Chapter 1: The Beginning

In Cookie World, there is peaceful around all the animals, young helpful cookies, and mostly how the earth changing in the environment! Not others change something in the environment but....... In the City of Wizards, things are getting WORSER than before. Once Moonlight was In a tragic curse Turning her into The Alluring Crescent Moon, summoning this curse from Alchemist and Cream Puff, (she was the clumsiness of all the cookies). A Reconcile between both of them deciding to make another magic potion to make them pass out for nearly 50 hours STRAIGHT this would never happen to all the citizens.

"I just need some glitter powder, a rare golden pouch, and I should be ready to start CREAM PUFF" said Alchemist Cookie, reading the instructions and starts yelling Cream Puff's name.

"(Shaking Voice) Y-yes Alchemist? Do you need me?" As Cream Puff continues to shake she didn't know what to do actually.

"I have a mission for you! I need some ingredients for some magic, would you mind getting some for me please I oh and don't forget, I want a beautiful rainbow sugar crystal to go with it" alchemist said.

"Where can I find this rainbow sugar crysal Alchemist? I mean it's going to take a while to do it?"

"(Sighs) I can't tell you where can you find it, but you much search it by hard like all the expert cookies" Alchemist said In a firm way.

Cream Puff stopped until an familiar sound coming In the house, she was trembling and walked away slowly as she can. Gasping in fear.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! ITS TIME TO RUIN ALL OF CHILDREN'S NIGHTMARES HAHAHHAAHHAA!!!!"

"Oh my it's soun-" Cream's sentence stopped "Crescent Moon...." Alchemist interrupted.

Crescent Moon, as she kicks the door out of the magic laboratory while Cream and Alchemist are there

"ALRIGHT YOU SICK MANIACS, ITS TIME TO- what?" Cresent Moon stares at both Cream And Alchemist within the moment of silence.

"(Pokes Cream Puff's Chest) YOU!! AREN'T YOU GOING TO PREFORM ME SOME TRICK WITH THAT TRASHY STICK OF YOURS HUH!!!!" Crescent's voice gets louder and louder.

"(cinnamon, enters the door) Ms. Crescent I have some annoc- (Crescent throws a vial on cinnamon but was missed) "OH SNAP!!"

"C-crescent I'm sorry I had to do something important to Alchemist she gave me a mission to do"

"TO DO!? YOU'VE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING TRICKS NOT SOME KIND OF MISSION TO HER!! ALCHEMIST GO DO IT ON YOUR OWN!!' as her smart talking get really ignoring, alchemist refused to do it herself even if shes to lazy.

"Uhh no."

"excuse me, (puts down and kicks Cream Puff hard) WHAT!! LISTEN HERE YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT YOURSELF INSTEAD OF LETTING HER GET IT FOR YOU! HOH I BELIEVE YOUR THE LAZIEST COOKIE IN THIS PLACE'

(cinnamon appears again) "do you guys have time" (Crescent Moon throws anothet Vial) "NEVER MIND ILL TELL YOU LATER" (exits the door quickly).

(Crescent Moon exits) "I'll be Back somehow and Cream Puff you better be there At 9pm SHARP"

"Alchemist.." Cream Puff Said, "I don't I'm not that stong enough.."

"You know what Cream Puff I'll do all of this while you take care of this paranoia moon lady" alchemist continues to pack her stuff.

"What ever happens to Crescent Moon, you make her very joyful until she suffers, got it cream puff?"

"Got it, alchemist"