Chapter 13: Where are you Cream Puff?

"CREAM PUFF!! WHERE ARE YOU!" Cinnamon Cookie said, while he is searching for her. He is shown to be concerned ever since Cream Puff escaped from Cinnamon's cloak. Still continuing searching for her, he also asked for the other Cookies.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, do you know a Cookie named Cream Puff, have you seen her?" Cinnamon asked the Cookie in a giant ribbon in her head.

"Sorry." Said the Cookie in a giant ribbon in her head. "I haven't seen a Cookie named Cream Puff I don't see her face, what DOES she looks like?"

"We'll...." Cinnamon brings a sheet a paper and a pencil and gives it to The Cookie with a gaint ribbon in her head. "Try to make an interpretation of what she looks like, I know what she looks like but I just want you to draw what she looks like, it's not a right or wrong answer."

"Okay!" She said.

Cinnamon Cookie brings a chair and sits down while the Cookie is drawing what Cream Puff Cookie looks like, it only took the Ribbon Cookie about 7 minutes.

"Aaannd...... DONE!" She said.

"Okie, let me see, please." Cinnamon said.

This image represents a interpret drawing of Cream Puff Cookie, to understand this, she has puff hair and a different dress

This image represents a interpret drawing of Cream Puff Cookie, to understand this, she has puff hair and a different dress. Cinnamon Cookie looked at it and looks very happy.

"Aww! That's cute! So that is what Cream Puff Looks like?" Cinnamon said.

"Yes, like I said, I don't see her face before." Said the Cookie.

"And I forgot to tell you that my name is Sparkle Cookie!"

"Oh, that's a nice drawing, Sparkle Cookie, I'll let you keep the drawing since it's adorable!" Cinnamon said.

"Aww thank you, that is the nice compliment I have ever seen and heard before! I'm going to show it to my mother, she'll love it soo much!!!!!"

"See you later, Sparkle Cookie!" Said Cinnamon Cookie.

"See ya, Cinnamon!" Said Sparkle Cookie back.

After Cinnamon Cookie saying good-bye to Sparkle Cookie, he begins to tell the other Cookie where did Cream Puff is at.

"Hello, have you seen a Cookie named 'Cream Puff'?" Cinnamon asked to a Cookie named Noodle Cookie.

"Ummmm...... Who's a Cream Puff?" Noodle said, while he is confused at the moment, "Ey?"

"Err, Nevermind I'll just go." Cinnamon starts to walk away from Noodle Cookie.