Chapter 3: Exploring The City of Wizards

While the crew is leaving Cookie World, the City of Wizards have alot of plans to set up. As Alchemist has been told to go to the mountain to find a Rainbow Sugar Crystals on her own, she could've just let Crescent Moon do it herself instead, Just that, Crescent Moon is still impatient over a magic trick and Cream Puff is still in the door, becoming butterflies in her stomach, and even weaker and weaker.

After that, Red Pepper, Grapefruit, and Cherry Blossom were screaming with joy as they visit into the City of Wizards.
"WOW!!!! LOOK AT ALL THE HOUSES!!"

Princess, herself, visit that has a souvenir shop having alot of goodies, merchandises, and many more. Most importantly a very beautiful vase with rhinestone of a Sapphire. Due to it's beauty and it's flaws, legend says that this vase represents peace, love, and Non-Violence while it showing its true beauty.

A cookie named Genovese Cake works for the City of Wizards Antique Shop, she has been working for at least 4-5 years straight ever since she graduated college. The fact that she's working for the shop, she'd have been living in Cookie World when she was young.

Princess Cookie entered the shop as she said "WOW!!" while walking around like it's a tour from the newcomers.
"Excuse me, ma'am, I absolutely love the vase with Rhinestone of a Sapphire, I wouldn't mind buying it since it's so glorious" Princess said.

"Oh, you really do love jewelry don't you? Because of the Sapphire I see" said Genovese Cake.

Princess Cookie gasps "How did you know I love jewelry!?!? I love them soo much"

"Everybody loves shiny things, likes this Moonstone for an example, so shiny that you can see it's reflection. Though, I'm no Gemology but sure love collecting some of them."

"So, um, how much is this beautiful vase?" Princess said in a concerned way.

"I'm so sorry" Said Genovese Cake as she becomes a bit sad "That's 13,000 crystals."

"WHAT!? THAT'S CRAZY!! 13,000 CRYSTALS OVER A VASE!!!" Princess yelled.

"I'm not even joking at all Princess, this is one of most expensive vase in the world, as of right now no one wants it because of it's price it's pretty expensive."

"Well, I'm going to get Cheesecake since she love jewelry I'm sure she's going to be shocked to see the price" Princess Scoffed. "Heh, I can just get her right now if I feel like it."

"Don't be that mad, there is a higher chance that you might get 13,000 crystals."

"Like what?" Princess looks at Genovese Cake.

"A job! You know like you work at a factory, toys, somthing like that, it'll be fun you can be paid in a different day or so.." "It can be hard to have a job."

Princess sarcastically coughing "I don't work, I really don't know what you're talking about, I never have a job, never in my entire life! When I was a baby, I don't even remember going to school or college."

"PRINCESS!!" Cheesecake screams as she is searching. "Where on earth are you, I gotta show you somthi-oh."

She noticed that there is an antique shop from the City of Wizard, where Princess Cookie is at.

"Princess!!"

"Cheesecake!! Thank god you here I need to show you something that'll blow your ever-loving mind!"

"What are you talking about, Princess? What do you mean it'll blow my mind?" Cheesecake said.

(In a evil voice) "LOOK!!"
Princess showed Cheesecake the Rhinestone of Sapphire vase looking at the price tag.

"13,000 crystals oof, thats pretty expensive DEAR LORD I CAN SEE IT!!"

"Oh, Cheesecake, I wish I can unsee this."

"I have nothing to say Princess, there is no way we can pay such kind of cash."

"Why Yogurt Cream, he got like soo many crystals. I'm sure he's nothing but a stingy cookie."

"He does have alot of crystals, he didn't tell me how much he got right now but I'm sure, If he comes here, we all be okay and just get this beautiful vase at any cost. Isn't it right Princess Cookie?"

(Princess Beginning to sob as her tears do not come out) "Okay, we'll try, I feel jealous of the vase. We get the hang of this, Cheesecake. So, when's Yogurt Cream coming?"

"I not 100% sure."

(Genovese Cake beings to cry) "T-that was the emotional moment I have ever seen!"

(Cheesecake and Princess Cookie in unison) "Uhhh? What?"

"Okay how is that emotional? That's kinda weird to think or say.." Princess said.

"I'm sorry girls (Sniffs) it's just that you both have the best relationship to each other I mean, you both do love jewelry and not to mention you're never broke, to me, I've been payed once a bi-monthly surely, economics is not my thing also, but many one day I just save my crystal for something better." "Oh I forgot you both haven't seen a Emerald haven't you?"

"Um, No I have not Sponge Cake Cookie" Said Cheesecake.

"Oh, My name is Genovese Cake! I work for the antique shop from the City of Wizards."

"Oh what a pretty name for a cookie."

Genovese Replied "Aw, thanks :)"

"It's nice knowing you Genovese Cake but we really have to go somewhere, some cookie gave us a letter about Visiting the City of Wizards, it is unknown who wroted it we'll found out later on." Princess Said.

"Bye" Genovese Cake waved them goodbye "Be safe you two!"

(Both Cheesecake and Princess in unison)
"We will!!"

After leaving the antique shop of the City of Wizards, both of them are searching for Milk and the others.

"There you girls are, where were you two I was worried sick!" Said Milk Cookie as he very concerned and worries about the girls.

"We were in the shop the whole time, we've met a cookie named "Genovese Cake Cookie" She's very nice and sweet discussing about income taxes and other things that related to 'Economics' wonder what that means, and also, we made friends with her too." Cheesecake Cookie telling the story to Milk Cookie.

"Aww, I'm so glad that you both are making a best friend, I always wanted everyone to make friends and cooperate with each other, that my friends is the power of friendship :')"

(Cheesecake and Princess in confusion)
"Wha? ;/"

"Nah, don't even worry about it girls, I was just talking extra but lets get the others!!"