Chapter 9: Follow that Crescent Moon!!

"Where is that Crescent Moon you're talking about?" Grapefruit Cookie said, starting to run along side with the others

"I dunno, I just saw her not to long ago." Milk Cookie said.

"Wait.." Said Mulberry, "Why don't we all just split up and search for her, it's the easiest way."

"Great idea Mulberry!! EVERYONE SPLIT UP!!" Princess Cookie yelled.

As they all split up, Princess is with Cheesecake, Orange and Grapefruit, Cherry Blossom and Red Pepper, and finally, Milk and Mulberry Cookie.

"Okay, soo where is Crescent Moon?" Cherry Blossom questioned.

"I don't see her, let's try asking other cookies." Red Pepper said.

"Excuse me ma'am, have you seen a Cookie named 'Crescent Moon' she's red and" Cherry Blossom begin to ask.
"Ummm, sorry, I haven't seen her I don't remember her face at all." Said Cookie with a straw hat and she is holding a Pink lemonade drink.

(Cherry Blossom walks to Red Pepper) "She hasn't see Crescent Moon"

"Oh"

"Hello have you seen Crescent Moon?" Said Princess and Cheesecake Cookie.

"Nope, haven't seen her." Said the Cookie inside of a box.

"He didn't saw her." Said Cheesecake Cookie.

"LOOK!!" Princess Cookie pointed out of the Little Cookie.

"Hey young one, have you seen Crescent Moon?"

"Umm....... No. I-I do not know who's a 'Crescent Moon'?" Said the young Cookie. "I know nothing about her, but my mom once told me a story that is related to her."

"Then, where is your mother?" Questioned Cheesecake Cookie.

"She's busy, and somewhere."

"Uhh.. Should I do an interpretation of what she looks like?"

(Both Cheesecake and Princess) 
"Yes".

As Cheesecake and Princess Cookie starting to sit down in the chair, waiting the young cookie to finish drawing, having a red and black crayons.

"And, done! This is what she looks like, what my mom had once told me!"

When Cheesecake and Princess Cookie looked at the young Cookie's art, a poorly drawn version of Alluring Crescent Moon is shown.

(Princess Cookie tries to compliment)
"Looks pretty nice!"

"Aww thanks! I'm not very well at drawing" Said the Young Cookie.

"That's okay, everybody's not well at drawing but wanted to try something new."

(The young Cookie waves a goodbye to Princess and Cheesecake Cookie)

"Ugh, she's not around from the City of Wizards restaurant, Cheesecake. Where on earth can she be?"

"I dunno Princess, she might left."