Chapter 10: The Unexpected Foes

(All of the group bumped into both Cinnamon Cookie and Cream Puff Cookie)

"Oww!! THAT HURTS!!!" Grapefruit Cookie yelled.

"Oh my! A-are you okay?" Cream Puff said in a nervous but a shocking voice.

Grapefruit Cookie gets up from the ground as she notice Cream Puff and Cinnamon Cookie.

"Wait a minute... CREAM PUFF!?!? What on earth are you doing in the City of Wizards!?!?" Grapefruit Cookie yelled again and pointed out.

Cream Puff doesn't say anything but looked at Grapefruit Cookie, and walked away very slowly and is now behind Cinnamon.

"Whoa! Cinnamon you to? I didn't know you live there." Said Mulberry Cookie.

"Why yes, I loved to do magic tricks and I would love to show you one!" Cinnamon Cookie said.

"Um. No, I don't want no trick from you, sorry buddy." Cheesecake Cookie said.

"Oh!!" Cinnamon interrupted. "What brings you all here to the City of Wizards? Are you all here for a tour or something?"

"What Brings us here is that I've-I mean, we, got a letter that is related to the City we've been, and our concerns is that someone has yet wrote the letter and I was wondering who is it?" Milk Cookie asks and holds the letter that he received from the Mailman.

"Oooh, you mean the one that you've got on your hands?" Cinnamon replied. "I did it."

(All of the Cookies) 
"WHAT!?"

"Yep." Cinnamon answered.

"You know what I was thinking of?" Said Orange Cookie.

"Uuh..... What?" Said Red Pepper Cookie.

"Mint Choco Cookie" Orange Cookie said.

"Okay, WHY would he wrote that letter? I don't see him writing that letter." Said Grapefruit Cookie. "He only does violin."

"Not to mention, I did sent all of the letters from Cookie World nearly 110 of them, they were all printed not too long ago." Said Cinnamon Cookie.

"I didn't know he was behind this."  Concerned Cherry Blossom.

"Don't forget about Cream Puff as well." Said Orange. "Oop, I think she's behind Cinnamon Cookie."

Orange Cookie looks at Cream Puff and hides in Cinnamon's cloak, she is scared of all of them.

"So, if you asking why I did this is because I want everyone to do go there and I'm also having a magic show, and it's going to be the best magic on earth, well, not mostly." Cinnamon said.

(Grapefruit clears her throat, then pauses for 1 minute)
"So you're telling us that we're supposed to go to a magic show? And this is why we came here just because of that? And we're already trying to get that Crescent Moon and now we've lost track of her. What a waste of time."

"Hold up, you all were searching for Crescent Moon??" Cream Puff said.

"Why yes, we are not here to get our photographs signed. We all notice her appearance." Orange Cookie said.