Chapter 7: Next stop, lunch

"10 Wizards in a straight line, hehehe, I sure love this!!"

(Crescent Moon Singing)

"10 Little Wizards in a straight line, 5 on the left and 5 on the right. While the Wizards are having a conversation....." Crescent Moon stopped singing.

"Oh look, they're staring at me, what do you all want fellow children?"

All 10 Wizards continuting staring at Crescent Moon and they do not know what to do at the moment but there are still waiting for their lunches to order.

"Are you alright tall red evil lady?" Said 3rd Wizard.

"Don't speak to her, she has the devil inside of her." The 2nd Wizard said.

"Why so? She's kinda taller than us." 3rd Wizard said

"At least we can climb into her." The 3rd Wizard added.

"Okay, why would you say that, it's weird!" 5th Wizard said.

"Aww!! You all are soo cute when you all talking to one another!" Crescent Moon snickered.

"I have an idea!" Let's Climb on her like a mountain!! Said the 3rd Wizard once again.

"Yeah, great idea!!" All the Wizards said.

"I ain't no mascot you know! And I JUST IRONED MY DRESS LIKE 5 HOURS AGO!!!" Crescent Moon yelled.

"AND WHAT'S TAKING THE LINE SO LONG IT'S BEEN 5,011 YEARS!!"

"As you can see." Said the 5th Wizard "That cookie is taking forever to find a menu up there, I mean it is not that hard, just get the food and go already."

"YEAH!" All the Wizards exclaimed.

"Well, Excuse me, I'm trying to take my time to read the menu, It's like all of you are like starving to death, do you all have food at the house?" Said Kumquat Cookie.

"You're wasting your energy for soo long!" Said 2nd Wizard.

"All right, that is taking almost l6,011 years ay, we're going to settle this!!." Crescent Moon said.

"What are you going to do, fight me? Oh, oh, I ain't scared of you darling." Kumquat in sarcastically.

"I ain't scared of you either. The Alluring Crescent Moon doesn't play, or deal with bad attitudes! So you better watch it, Kumquat Cookie!!" Crescent Moon gets angry.

"Who ordered turkey wings with lemon peppers and spice powered, added with a side of fries and strawberry milkshake?" Said the employee.

"I did." Kumquat replied, angrily.

(Grabs the tray)

Kumquat Cookie does not talk and looking at Crescent Moon and and 10 Wizards, she begins to walk away and beings to eat.

"You know what, we're not hungry at all, according to that Preposterous Kumquat!" The 1st Wizard said.

"Me too." all the Wizards talking at once, with the exceptional of Crescent Moon.

"Hey, who wants to go to the place where they're selling some combo foods and they said that there's a limited time smoothie!!" Said the 8the Wizard.