Chapter 4: Practicing for the magic show

While Milk and his friends exploring around, there were other plans outside of the City of Wizards, Alchemist is now out of the City of Wizards as she searches for the special rainbow sugar crystal for her next ingredient.

It is almost past 8:00 Pm, Cream Puff is still practicing her magic spell before the show begins. Not to mention, Cinnamon is also performing as well. He didn't had enough time to talk to Crescent Moon the fact that she threw the vial almost to Cinnamon Cookie, nevertheless.

"Excuse me, Ms. Crescent, since i have enough time to talk to you I've got some announcements to tell." Cinnamon Cookie said as he walks to Crescent Moon, while she is crossing her arms and not looking at him, looking down.

(Angrily) "It better be some good news Cinnamon, otherwise I am going to throw that vial again at you!!"

"Um well, you almost gave me a cut while you're throwing it for no reasons. I honestly did not do anything to you."

"OH MY GOD JUST TELL THE NEWS ALREADY!!!!"

"Okay, my announcement is that I am going to make tons and tons of posters for the magic show, Cream Puff is practicing her spell, she's having trouble and doesn't know what to do. So, I won't mind getting a helper to do all this art posters, though I'm not good at drawings to say the least." Cinnamon Cookie said.

(Crescent Moon Laughs) "That is the lamest plan of your's I've ever hear, you can't even draw and you manage yourself to find a cookie who can draw, man you're no good!"

While Cinnamon and Crescent Moon is in backstage, Cream Puff in stage with all the sweets and treats she pops out from her magic stick.

"C-Cinnamon, I need help!"

"I'm coming, just wait for one minute!" Cinnamon Cookie running.

(Crescent Moon scoffs) "You're so pitiful at plans."

"OH DEAR, I-I FEEL LIKE I'M DROWNING IN SWEETS HELP!!"

(Cinnamon Cookie comes) "Ahhh!!!"

(Begins to pick Cream Puff up from the sweets) "Are you all right, Cream Puff."

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm not good at this, I will never become the perfect magician like you and the others. I'm getting weaker and weaker at this, it's going to get worse if i do this i don't want to this anymore Cinnamon, I rather go back to the castle and just lay in the ground and cry." Cream Puff said, beginning to burst into tears.

"Don't give up Cream Puff, i know you can do it, you just got to practice some more and you'll be doing okay!" Said Cinnamon, trying to wiping her tears with a tissue.

"NO I WON'T!!" Cream Puff yelled. "WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS, THIS IS TOO HARD AND IT IS GETTING WORSE, I WISH I WENT EXPLORING WITH ALCHEMIST COOKIE IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT PARANOIA MOON!!!"

"Shhhh!!" Cinnamon hushed, "Crescent Moon is going to hear you"

"Well I'm sorry, I wish she didn't exist at all and bring back the normal Moonlight Cookie instead, I don't want to see that monster again, even to my face!!"

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that" Said Cinnamon Cookie.

(Crescent Moon in the bleachers) "HEY!! WHAT IS TAKING YOU TWO SO LONG, I'VE GOT NOTHING ALL DAY YOU KNOW!"

(Both Cinnamon and Cream Puff enters the stage) 

"Welcome one all to the the City of Wizards, the magical talent show yet, it is an honor to met all of you cookies!"

(Crescent Moon interrupts and sing-song)
"I'm the only one in the bleachers yoo-hoo!"

(Cinnamon Cookie Continues) 
"And now the moment you've all been waiting for-"
(Says Quietly)
"Cream Puff, say you're lines"

Before Cream Puff beings to say her lines, she doesn't know what to say or what to do, feeling like she is fish out of water.

"Umm.................. Behold um... My magic wand I will...... Throw a spell.... WHO AM I KIDDING I CAN'T DO THIS AHHH!!" Cream Puff Cookie cries loudly and gets out of stage.

(Cinnamon Runs along side with her)
"CREAM PUFF WAIT!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!??!"

"SO BORING, I'm 'bout to get something to eat. I do love me some Hamburger, wonder if that line is full." Crescent Moon looks at the line and only 10 of the wizards are there.
"10 Wizards in the line? Sweet, now i can give myself some fries and a soda along with that. Oooh make it large." Crescent Moon snickers.