Chapter 2: Around Cookie World

Back from the good side of the world, nobody really didn't care about some important materials, helping them and getting along. But getting along isn't the best thing to deal with, in Coffee Cookie's Cafe, they're alots of the cookie were so excited because of the new beverage "Rainbow Jelly Swirl" that cost only 15 Gold Coins, everyone sure loved it.

"Wow no wonder alot of cookies are drinking the cheapest drink in the universe, tea is the greatest." Cherry Blossom said as she is drinking her favorite Tea.

"Hmmm..... You've got the point CB, everyone Can't get enough with this drink, what so great about it though?" Red Pepper said to Cherry Blossom

"I dunno Red, wait until all the cookies get sick over the swirl due to a lot of sugars...." Cherry Blossom paused for 4 seconds rembering the past where she drinks the one with tons of sugar that she throw up in.

(Milk Cookie, landing in the Cafe table) "Hello young cookies, it's a pleasure to met all of you cookies!!" As his cheery voice starts up.

"COME ON BULKY DUDE, COFFEE COOKIE JUST CLEAN THAT TABLE!!! GO TO THE GROUND TO DO THAT!!" grapefruit cookie said yelling at milk

"Oh my, I'm so sorry for that let me get down."

"OH YOU BETTER!!"

(Orange Cookie interrupted) Now Grapefruit that was not nice to say mean things this cookie, he's strong and saves us all, you, should be grateful because he saved everyones lives >:(" Orange Said to grapefruit in a disregard way.

"I'm not grateful (sticks tongue out)" Grapefruit continues.

(Milk, landing in the ground, gently," is there some darkness around here, I can defeat some soon right after I quenched up for a sec."

An postman cookie came by to send a mail for someone. Generally, the letter was from the City of Wizards.
"A (reads name) letter for Milk Cookie, is anyones name is 'a milk?'.

"OH YAY!! A letter for me I never had one before!! :3" milk giggles in joy.

Cheesecake appears "ohh is it about a party? Me and princess would hardly go there and buy some homemade bread sticks for all the cookies?"

"Hmm It doesn't say about a party but it said about a magic show??" Milk said in confused

"Then what are you waiting for? READ IT!!" grapefruit complained.

(Milk reads) "dear cookies, I have invite all of you to the City of Wizards! A magic show where all the fun is all about plus we also have a consession stand for all the treats and sweet. Yours truly......"

"Wait a minute, who made this? It's a unknown cookie who made the letter it must of didn't bother signing the name in what's going on here?" Milk looked at the cookies while their mouths are intentionally closed. No one. Just silenced.

"You know what guys, it doesn't matter who made this we'll just have to go to the City of Wizards Itll be so much fun In there wait until mint comes to perform his minty voiln or I'll just call him" Cheesecake said in a cheery voice.

(Cherry Blossom, Red Pepper, and Graprfruit cookie is unison) "I'm going with you even though it's gonna be so much fun in there!!!"

"Whoa, guys don't be hasty, I know you all want to go, I'm going to but it's safe to be bared in arms." Milk said in somewhat in anxiety.

"Alright, lets go!!"