Chapter 14: Back home from the City of Wizards

"Ahhh, welcome home, City of Wizards!" Said Alchemist Cookie, after coming to the mountains returning back from her home and thinking of mixing some potions and add the Rainbow Sugar Crystal, reading the instruction.

"Alright, since I have the Sugar Crystal I can mixed it up with my ingredients."
"Wait a minute.." Alchemist starts to paused. "I haven't heard of Cinnamon and Cream Puff for a while, I should check on the two of them before I begin my experiment." Alchemist begins to exit her home and starts to check on both, however, they're not there, but Cinnamon can be seen in the castle, still trapped in the glass barrier.

"Huh? That's odd, I don't see them outside, They must be in the castle I should check!" Alchemist said as she is about to enter the castle, but it's locked. "Aww, it's locked how can I get in there? Good thing I got my key to get in! Aannd.... GOT IT!"
Alchemist cheered after opening the door to her key and enters in.

"Yoohooo! Is anyone there? Heh? No wonder the castle is very quiet, they all must be somewhere!

"HEY!!" Cinnamon Cookie yelled.

"That voice....... It's coming from..." Alchemist thinking.

"CINNAMON COOKIE!??!?" Alchemist yelled back.

"SOME ONE!?" Cinnamon Cookie yells back once again.

Alchemist running upstairs, going faster and faster to keep her pace, opens the door very hard.

"CINNAMON!!"
"ALCHEMIST!!"

Alchemist Cookie runs again but this time, she got hit by the glass barrier running too fast.

"Oh dear, Alchemist, are you okay?" Cinnamon said, when he is looking down at Alchemist Cookie.

"Yes, and ow, I know I shouldn't run fast and hit into a glass barrier? But what's that doing in there?" Alchemist questioned.

"Well, it's a very long story-" Cinnamon gets interrupted.

"Wait a minute, where is Cream Puff Cookie?" Alchemist questioned to Cinnamon Cookie.

"Well, I was going to say that Cream Puff is teaming up with Crescent Moon to destroy Cookie World, she's evil I tell you." Cinnamon said.

"Say WHAT!?" Alchemist paused and in shocked at the same time.

"I don't know what to do Alchemist, there's nothing we can do." Cinnamon said, looking at the window.

"Hmmm.... I've got a good idea!" Alchemist Cookie finished thinking.
"Why don't I bring my magic and break this barrier! If it's okay."

"Wow, great idea." Cinnamon said in sarcasm.

"Why the sarcasm, Cinnamon, I'm trying to save you so you can get out of the barrier!" Alchemist said to Cinnamon Cookie. "And after that, we're going to my place to mix some chemicals."

"...." Cinnamon said nothing, looking at Alchemist while she is using her spell to destroy the glass barrier, closing her eyes and begin to say some random words from her head.

"HOCUS POCUS! ZIP ZOO!!!" Alchemist Cookie make a cast spell and has finally breaks the glass barrier.

"It's broken, thanks Alchemist Cookie!" Cinnamon thanks to Alchemist and not only he shakes hands but a big hug.