Chapter 8: The Road to the Rainbow Sugar Crystal

While the group is trying to find Crescent Moon, It is Alchemist Cookie's turn to get the legendary Rainbow Sugar Crystal, her goal is to get the Rainbow Crystal so she can put it for her ingredient.

"Ugh, I just hate it when Crescent Moon is having a ugly attitude with me, thinking that I'm the laziest cookie in this place!!" Alchemist Cookie starts to talking to herself. "Is there a another way to get Moonlight Cookie back?"

Alchemist Cookie stopped walking from the ground as she notice a ice mountain soo high that it Is yet to be 7'6 feet tall.

"OH COME ON!!" She complained. "I'M SUPPOSED TO CLIMB TO THE BIG MOUNTAIN OF ICE WITHIN 7'6 FEET!??!?!?!"

"This ain't good.." She added.

Alchemist starts to look in her big backpack and finded some equipments.

"Oooweee, it's getting really chilly, it's a good thing I'm wearing all of my snow like gear and some food whether if I'm hungry."

Alchemist Cookie begins to climb in the very high mountain.

"Hmm, I hope Cream Puff and Cinnamon Cookie are doing alright since they have to deal with that Crescent Moon."

(Alchemist sighs) "I wonder what's going on with the City of Wizards this'll take a while to search of the Crystal."

(Starts to look at the map while she is climbing)  "It says that the Legendary Rainbow Sugar Crystal is supposed to be in this dark, eerie, cave, or somewhere else."

After finishing climbing, Alchemist Cookie enters the dark cave, she uses the radar to track down the Rainbow Sugar Crystal, making a quiet beep.

"Ooh dear, I forgot to bring my flashlight with me, yeah, because I was in a hurry thanks to Crescent Moon! But what am I suppose to use besides a flashlight? My imagination?  Oh nevermind, I guess my radar has light too."

(A strange echo sound starts) 

"Hmm.... I'm gonna have to believe that there are monsters in the cave."

(Another noise again, but loudly) 

"Aww, I was right, There are monsters or some mythical creatures!" Alchemist Cookie seems to be frightened.

(The monster starts to startle Alchemist Cookie as his loud noise starts rising once again)

Alchemist starts to scream loudly
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"RAAAAAAAAARRRR"

(Alchemist in a frightening voice)
"W-who are you!! What do you want for me!?!? Y-you are going to eat me? But I'm too chewy and crunchy to be eaten!!"

"RAAR RARR!" Said the Monster.

"Wait you're not going to eat me?"

"Rar!"

"That's a yes?"

The Monster nod his head in a yes way.

"Ah, thank goodness I thought I was gonna get eaten by you" Alchemist Cookie sighs in relief.

"Raar Raar! Huh?"

"Your asking 'What am I doing here?' Well, I am here to find the Legendary Sugar Crystal for my ingredient. It's a Rainbow kind."

"Raar!"

"Wait, you know where it is?"

"Roar."

Alchemist Cookie begins to follow the Monster, he stated that he knows where the Rainbow Sugar Crystal is at, going to cave to cave.

"Whoa!! What a magnificent cave, Crystal cave with crystals, the gummy bear cave, the bubblegum cave, these caves are sure interesting!" Alchemist Cookie gazing at all the caves she seen so far.

"Raar raaar!"

"You said that many Cookies created those kinds of decorations for years and years ago."

"Roar!"

"And stated that all of the Cookies left after finishing their decorations, then, why can they just bring it with them?"

"Raar raaar mmm.... Rarr."

"The reason why they didn't bring it with them is because it was for a tour for all cookies to see and look at, doing it for fun?"

"Rar!"

'That's a yes again."

Both the Monster and Alchemist Cookie continued to walk and almost finished finding the Legendary Sugar Crystal.

"AHA!! There it is, the Legendary Rainbow Sugar Crystal!!" Excited Alchemist Cookie. "Now, I can put this into my ingredient! Let me just put it in my backpack."

She puts the Legendary Sugar Crystal in the backpack.

"Thank you soo much for helping me, I really do appreciate it!"

"Rororor Roar!!"

"That's a 'You're welcome'".

And forgot to tell you that I'm an expert of understanding every monster's voice, I've been reading books about it many times I wanted to study some more in the future.

"Hmmmm Roar roar!"

"You're giving me something?"

The Monster gives Alchemist Cookie a Blackberry-like Sugar Crystal with a sparkle and a shine.

"Oh my, I LOVE THIS!"  Alchemist yelled happily.

"Roar!!"

" 'It is the rarest Sugar Crystal that I can find'. Such many thanks!!"

Alchemist is now exiting the cave, and waving a goodbye to the Monster.

"It's nice knowing you and all for the helping!! Bye bye!"

"Roar roar" as the Monster almost said a goodbye, starting to get sad.

"Aww it's okay, I can still come back to visit you someday! See ya!"

"Alright I've got the Rainbow Sugar Crytsal and now I've gotta go back to the City of Wizards and put this in the ingredient."

Alchemist is now coming back to the City of Wizards after a long trip to the snowy mountains.