Chapter 15: Operation Hiding in The Bushes

"Where on earth can that Moon be, I can't find her anywhere or everywhere?" Grapefruit Cookie said searching in the bushes.

"You know, she's not in the bushes, she's somewhere." Cheesecake Cookie said to Grapefruit.

"WHAT?" Grapefruit yelled at Cheesecake.

"She's not in the ground." Princess Cookie look at the dirt and draws on it.

"OK, why are you all in the bushes? And why is Princess Cookie playing in the dirt?" Cherry Blossom Cookie questioned.

"Why aren't you looking for that cynical Moon? Cherry Blossom?"
Grapefruit said.

"Um, where is Milk and Mulberry Cookie?" Cheesecake asked and confused.

"Oh, the two are keeping an eye on the Moon, if they spot her." Cherry Blossom repiled to Cheesecake's question.

"Alright everyone, keep you eyes peeled on Crescent Moon, she can be seen somewhere >:(" Red Pepper said.

"Oh, you just came out of nowhere Red." Cherry Blossom begins to whisper to Red Pepper so no one won't hear. "Did you find out where she is at?"

"Hm. Yes, I saw her with Cream Puff, which is seemingly strange, I don't know what the two are planning, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this."
Red Pepper whispered to Cherry Blossom back.

"Wait, you just saw her? Since when?"
Cherry Blossom holding Red Pepper.

"When I was in the Antique Shop."

"What on earth is she doing in the Antique Shop?" Cherry Blossom questioned.

"I don't know, but I just saw the two of them getting something from the shop, there's someone who worked there named Genovese Cake Cookie. When the two exited out of the shop, I went inside, secretly, and then, Genovese Cake saw me tip toeing in the tea pot aisle, she asked me if I need something and I told her 'No, I don't need anything from here, just checking.' And Genovese Cake said 'Oh, I was wondering if you want this book with all the mythical creatures and history of it.' Then I started to walk to the table, Genovese said, 'It's only 10 coins, trust me, it's not that expensive, you have to just get gold or silver coins, give them to me, and you can have the book.' Genovese did put her hand in the table, like she's waiting for my cash, so I decided to give my coins and I've got the book, before I had to go, I asked Genovese Cake what was the two Cookies doing in the Antique Shop, Genovese Cake had to remember by hard, she said 'The two of them looked kinda suspicious and were up to no good, so I decided to step back by the cash register, very slowly, I thought they were going to hurt me, I did hide under the table, it's a great thing that I was safe afterwards, but....."
Red Pepper stopped.

"What, what happened, why did you stop, Red?" Cherry Blossom looked at Red Pepper as he stopped talking.

"My heavens....." Cherry Blossom had to sit down. "Why...?"

All of the Cookie looked at Cherry Blossom, in shocked that Red Pepper couldn't talk at all, making him silent. They walked into the two of them.

"Oh no, what happened to Red Pepper Cookie? Why isn't he talking? Is there a doctor in the City of Wizards in here?" Cheesecake Cookie starts to panic. "LET'S PANIC!"