Chapter 16: The Cure

After the battle between Milk Cookie and Alluring Crescent Moon, all of the Cookies ended up in Cookie World, except for Mulberry Cookie, who, was hiding because of Milk Cookie, she has nowhere to go but to hide in the bushes like the other Cookies originally did.

As for Cream Puff Cookie, she bring Crescent Moon somewhere, in a magical place where no Cookie goes, Black Forest Cake Cookie happens to be a doctor, she has been a doctor for soo long, from baby to adult. She also knew Cream Puff very well, she met when she saw Cream Puff in the Library along side with Wizard Cookie, she also met him as well. Black Forest Cake's role is curing all of the injured Cookies, she has tons and tons of antidote and  cauldrons to blend in, alot of bottles with titles and ingredients. In the deep forest, Cream Puff decided to visit her childhood friend.

"Wel-Cream Puff, it's you!! Ahahahha, it is soooo nice to meet you, my oh my, look at you, haven't grown a bit hm? And nice costume by the way, say.... Are you going trick-or-treating?" Black Forest Cake said, very excited to see her childhood friend, she begins to hug Cream Puff Cookie, tightly.

"Oh wow, you two know each other, ugh, I thought y'all were enemies.... My face hurts, dear sake, who's gonna cure this before I go in RAGE!" Crescent Moon said, waiting impatiently.

"Ummm...... Do I know you?" Black Forest Cake in a strange expression.

"AHEM! That is Alluring Crescent Moon, she is a Legendary Cookie!" Cream Puff explain to Black Forest Cake.

"A LEGENDARY!?!? LIKE 'THE' LEGEND!?" Oh my goodness, how many, where? Where??" Black Forest Cake getting shocked and happliy at the same time, searching down from the table to the chairs.

"It's just only her in The City of Wizards, but one, the others are somewhere." Cream Puff said.

"Soooo, Cream, what makes you come to my lovely place? Seems you want to get reunited, I was going to do the same thing." Black Forest Cake concerned.

"You se-" Cream Puff gets interrupted by Crescent Moon, as she pushes Cream Puff and puts her in the soft couch.

"I'll tell you what we came here for, lady, you see this!" Crescent Moon points her finger to her cheecks.

"Uh, what about it?" Black Forest Cake looked scared.

"It's red..." Crescent Moon whispers to Black Forest Cake

"Like your appearance?" Black Forest Cake getting nervous.

"NO" Crescent Moon yelled.
"That came from a Cookie who has a bad, attitude who deliberately slapped me in the face and being thrown, like as if it was WWE!!" Crescent Moon getting very mad.

"I don't know what that is? I'm sorry to hear that, but hey, I am good at curing other Cookies with minor injuries." Black Forest Cake begins to searching something in the cabinet.

"Well, HELP ME! I FEEL LIKE DYING!"

"Now, hold your horses, I'm searching for something!" Black Forest Cake said.

"Ugh, Crescent Moon, why did you do that for?" Cream Puff getting up from the couch.

Crescent Moon growls at Cream Puff.