Chapter 24

~Anna~

"Since I was coming this way for my date I thought I'd step in....Look Anna. I told you it was over. What did you expect me to do? Wait a couple months and have my girlfriend now slip through my hands? No. I'm sorry for hurting you but it's a part of life."

I can't breathe. One week he's happy with me. The next he breaks my heart. Did he really love me in the first place? Does he really care about what I feel towards him at all?

You know what it's like to hear glass shattering as it falls to the ground? My heart shattered like twenty pieces of glass falling onto the floor all at once. The pieces breaking and scattering as far as they can reach on the floor that they fell onto.

Somehow I managed to make it to the couch again and fell to pads the cushioned the fall as I sobbed, my sides and shoulders wracking with shakes as I cried hard. My side hurt from crying but there was no way for me to stop it. I..I just needed to cry, and cry hard.

The door squeaked open as someone came into the house and I tried to calm my cries down as they walked into the room.

~Niall~

I couldn't help myself. I had to go visit Anna and see of she was okay. Something told me the visit with Liam didn't go too well. I hope that wasn't the case.

The moment I walked into the apartment I could tell something was wrong. I heard quiet hiccups coming from the living room, from the small foyer. I walked quietly into the living room, looking to the couch and my heart broke. It didn't go well from what I was seeing.

Anna was curled up on the couch, her shoulders shaking slightly. I walked over to her and rubbed her back softly.

"Love, what's wrong?" I whispered softly. She leaned up a little bit as I sat down and pulled her gently to my side. Smiling I played with her hair, her head laying softly on my shoulder.

"L-Liam came over as you asked." She finally answered whispering brokenly.

"What's wrong with that then?" I asked her a little confused.

"H-he came by one his way to his date with D-dani." She choked out another sob, nearly being able to mention Dani's name. Anger rose inside me and I growled softly before rubbing her back in small circles, knowing that it calmed her down from our "special night" as we once called it two years ago.

I couldn't help myself but pull Anna into my lap, smiling wide to myself as she curled up into my chest. I would get Liam later but now my ba-, Anna needed me. I softly sang into her ear and watched her as she fell asleep.

"Hey is she okay?" I jumped slightly and Janie laughed quietly.

"I suppose so. Liam decided to come on his way to his date with Dani, so she was crying when I came in." Janie frowned madly and whispered yelled.

"Are you freakin kidding me?! That inconsiderate little f-" I raised my hand, pointing to Anna sleeping.

"Yes I know. And I will get him back for what he did. But first I need to lay this beautiful person in her bed." Janie smirked and I blushes realizing what I just said, holding Anna in my arms. Janie chuckled and smirked more watching me blush more as I carried her to her room, laying her down cautiously.

I brushed a few stray strands from her face and leaned down, kissing her forehead softly. Now it was time to stand up for the young lady I have learned to love.

~2 Hours later~

Liam wouldn't answer his phone no matter how many times I called him and it was pissing me off even more. Janie came to the concert with Harry again and I'm pretty sure they may be a couple but they aren't ready to announce it.

At the moment I was sitting on the couch, my arms crossed and my face scowled. Everyone knew this was my you better not mess with me face so they just left me alone. Good. I'm glad they were eager to leave a pissed off, ready to snap any minute Irishman.

Lou Teasdale tapped my shoulder timidly.

"Niall lets uh go ahead and get your make up done so you'll be ready to go when everyone else is here." She knew as much as I did that Liam was never late for a concert. I sighed and stood up, stalking to the chair and allowed Lou to spread whatever junk she usually spread on my face. The room got quiet as the door opened and I turned to see who walked in. Liam.

I shrugged Lou off and walked to Liam, grabbing Liam's arm tightly and dragging me out the door.

"Ow! Niall you're hurting me. Let go of my arm."

"If I were you I would shut up and be quiet." I growled angrily. Finding the closest empty room that I could, I marched inside the room and threw Liam into the seat.

"You fucking stupid jerk!" I couldn't help but yell at him. Liam paled some and his face fell a little bit.

"Niall I can explain.." He tried to say as softly as he could, making me a bit more angrier.

"Explain what? How you broke your promise for one and two you had the freaking nerve to check on Anna like I asked you to, so you could redeem yourself, on the way to your date with Dani?! Are you stupid?!" Liam stood up and pushed me into the chair.

"You're the one that's caused so much bad press for the band! shouldn't you be more worried for the fact we could lose our label rather than you precious little girl l?" That one really hurt. .

He got quieter before he continued.

"Niall you need to realize that your obsession for this girl is nothing more than just that." I growled madly and pushed him back up against the wall.

"You have no idea what you're talking about Liam. If I were you I would shut up before you make me do something I will regret." I growled angrily at him. I couldn't believe him. He was more obsessed with Dani than I was of music and football. He laughed dryly, bringing me back to reality.

"Like you could do something worth damage." He laughed dryly, bringing me back to reality "You're so wrapped up in your precious obsessi-" He stopped mid sentence as a fist flew into his cheek, hard and fast. Liam's head pulled back quickly and he tried to back away from me quickly, horror and shock written all over his face.

"Niall." He said much quieter and I turned away from him, tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't look at the friend I just punched as shame fled through my body.

"Niall. Liam. C'mon boys. It's time for the show to start. Let's go." Paul pounded on the door before he opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duh duh duhhhhnnnn

Hehehe have fun waiting for the next chapter.

Thank you all for reading and everything. I really appreciate it so much.

What are your thought? What do you think is on a happen?

Love y'all,

Althea Heatherly.