xxxv.roissy-en-france,france.

(warning: semi-public sexy time. both members are of age. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION! thank you)

Jiwoo.

"I can't believe we're going back home," I sigh. The plane was due to leave in 10 minutes. We were sitting in first class with business people discussing business stuff around us. The flight attendants were taking orders. I sipped my virgin pina colada, watching Sooyoung set up her seat beside me. She had a little travel pillow and also got a matching one for me. She raised her glass of mimosa.

"To us and return to Korea," she says.

"To us," I smile.

"Flight for Seoul, South Korea due to leave in 7 minutes. Please make your orders with the attendants on board now," the co-pilot says on the intercom. I look at the menu and check for things. There were so many dishes I had never tried before yet. This airline was incredibly fancy, as it was invested by Ha Industries. "What do you reccommend I try?" I ask Sooyoung. Sooyoung licked her lips while looking at the menu. Noticeably, she was a regular on these flights. The menu was nothing new to her.

"I think we should go with the flatbread pizza. It's a safety food option. But, I'll have my usual paella on the side in case you wanna try it," Sooyoung said. The waitress seemed to have knwon Sooyoung very well. She approached us and Sooyoung waved and greeted her in Spanish. The woman must have said something risque because Sooyoung blushed uncomfortably and pointed to me stating the words "novia" which meant girlfriend, I think. The woman gave a sneering giggle before walking off. Sooyoung looked at me with pursed lips.

"Old friend of yours?" I asked, trying not to hint my jealousy.

"Yeah. I think you shouldn't drink anything she gives you because....foreign women from where she's from...are feisty, also a little spicy," Sooyoung says, taking a long swig of her drink. "Never the matter about her, darling. You're all I see for a whole lifetime."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "You have a lot of women in your inventory. From your past, recent present-"

"And you're for my future," Sooyoung says, holding my hand. "Please believe me."

I roll my eyes, refusing to let Sooyoung's puppy dog face get me. Another waiter serves us our food, instead. We eat. I must say, there is no pizza as good as this in any place I've ever been to. I still gave Sooyoung the silent treatment as we ate. After I finished, I began to close my eyes as I listened to the Phantom of The Opera soundtrack. I felt Sooyoung's fingers on mine and her head leaning onto my shoulder. I quickly opened my eyes to check that she was reading a novel, only to fall back asleep.

A few hours later, Sooyoung taps my shoulder gingerly. "Jiwoo...."

"Mmm?"

"I know that my past isn't favorable. But, know that I do only want you in my life," she whispers. The night sky was beautifully strewn behind her outside of the window. Stars and clouds were twinkling in the sky. Sooyoung was the most beautiful sight beside it. "I'm only faithful to you. If I lose you again, I know I won't ever find another you."

"Stop being such a sap," I laugh. I pinch her cheeks. "If you cheat on me, I swear, I'll cut up all of your suits and key your car."

"Which one?" Sooyoung winks.

"Your favorite one," I reply, grabbing her collar. "Gimme kiss." Sooyoung kisses me longingly, moaning under her breath. She holds her hand around my neck, gently pressing while keeping one around my waist. I nip at her bottom lip before she reaches to unbutton my blouse.

Her eyes were dilated as she starts kissing my jawline, moving to my neck, unbuttoning my blouse even more. "Bathroom. Now." Her voice was grave and demanding, but remained quiet. We walked through the sleeping crowd to the airplane's bathroom. She sat me atop the sink and stood between my legs. I wrapped them around her as she rubbed me through my panties. I stifled a moan as she planted butterfly kisses on my neck. "I'm sorry you had to see all that. I promise," Sooyoung whispered in my ear. "I promise that I'll only make love to you." Sooyoung's free hand went up my blouse to massage my breasts, her other hand was unzipping her dress pants to reveal a strap on. My eyes widened.

"How did you get past customs with that?" I asked.

"I'm rich," Sooyoung answered, voice still deep. She rubbed it against my womanhood. "I can get through anything I want." I felt her fingers slide my panties to the side. "Thank God you were wearing this skirt." She teased me until I begged for her to put it in. She slowly pushed it inside and I closed my eyes in pain. I never took a strap on before. It was very uncomfortable at first as she slowly thrusted inside. "Let me know if it's too much." Her eyes remained on mine as she kept thrusting. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as I dug my nails into her back. Sooyoung began to french kiss me, while holding my hips as they plunged deeper and deeper into me. I began moaning loud. She shushed me. "I'll stop if you don't be quiet, princess." I held in my moans as I got tighter and tighter around the toy, about to overflow on it. Sooyoung began massaging my clit, gently as she kissed my lips. I began to scratch her back even more as I was threatning to arch my back. Before I could even release, she turned me over and started to plunge even deeper from the back. She held my hips as I arched, getting tighter around it once again. "Fuck, you're so wet for me." She grabbed my hips and started slamming into me. I held back my moans as she lifted me from the sink so that she could get deeper, while holding neck. Her breath was in my ear. "I'll only give you this."

I panted as I came all over the toy. She held me in her arms afterwards for a few beeps until we straightened ourselves up to go back to our seats. I fell asleep soundly in Sooyoung's arms