Confession

Amy's POV

I made my way towards the Gryffindor common room in hopes that Marlene would be there as I needed to sort things out with her after all she had been my best friend since before Hogwarts.

Thankfully Marlene was in the common room sat on a sofa next to Lily and across from Alice . I saw her smile drop as she saw me walking her way .

"Marlene we need to talk"

"Do we now ? About what ?"

"You know what"

"Oh about yours and Blacks new friendship or is it more than that"

"No of course not that's crazy but just give me a minute"

I was slightly annoyed at the fact that she could've leaked my sexuality out to the whole of Gryffindor but let it pass as nobody seemed to hear even though she said it loudly .

Marlene however gestured for me to follow her up to the dorms so I could explain.

"So tell me Amy . Why just why ? Why her?"

"What do you mean why her ? We only went to Hogsmeade together because both of our friends had dates and we was bored"

"Amy you're my best friend . I'm not stupid I know that wasn't the case"

"W-What do you mean ?"

"I see the way you look at one another"

"I don't look at her"

"Yes you do . Not as much as she looks at you but you look at her"

"Okay I look at her so what?"

"Amy just admit it . If we are gonna go back to been best friends we need to be honest with each other"

As much as I didn't want to see Marlene's reaction as I told her the truth it had to be done .

"I do like her and we are in a relationship but you can't tell anybody Marlene please"

Marlene gasped obviously not expecting me and Bellatrix in a relationship which was understandable as we use to hate one another .

"A relationship?"

"Yes that is what I just said"

"Since when ?"

"Don't worry only since last night"

"That's where you were ? When you left the dorm . You went to meet with her"

"No actually she just happened to be in the place where I was going to stay for the night until you calmed down"

"Well lucky for you I've calmed down"

"Good because I missed my best friend"

"And I missed mine"

************************

Marlene , Lily , Alice and I was walking towards the great hall soon to be joined by James , Sirius , Remus and much to my dismay Peter Pettigrew as they had Been with our group more often recently .

I made eye contact with Bellatrix who was sat with her Slytherin friends whom I wasn't particularly a fan off .

Lucius Malfoy was a stuck up Pratt .
Narcissa Black had never said anything to me so I had nothing against her .
Rodolpus Lestrange was a horrible boy .
Andromeda Black was actually quite nice .
Evan Rosier was also horrible .
Arnold Parkinson was just plain rude .
Severus Snape was confusing
Regulus Black seemed conflicted .

I noticed Narcissa look my way then look at Bellatrix her face showing that she was trying to put two and two together .

I watched as Narcissa said something to Bellatrix only for Bellatrix to look at me then back to Narcissa with widened eyes . I wonder what that about I will have to ask Bellatrix later .

Marlene nudged me from the side and smirked slightly as she saw my focus was on Bellatrix .

I was actually surprised that Marlene had been so accepting of Bellatrix and i's relationship but I wasn't complaining and so far Marlene has kept it a secret which was a bonus .

"Amy ? You need to do your school work "

I looked up from my plate to see Lily looking at me matter o factly. Lily been the know it all of the group always made sure that Marlene and I did our homework in time as we tended to forget about it .

"Well I will do it now"

I scoffed whilst getting up from seat and making my way towards the exit of the great hall .

I looked Bellatrix's way hoping to gain her attention which thankfully I did as she followed me out of the great hall whilst making it look like she wasn't with me .

"Does Narcissa know ?"
I asked

Bellatrix looked down at the ground before saying

"No well not yet anyway . Why?"

"She seemed to figure something out during dinner"

"Yeah I know she whispered that to me thankfully nobody else heard . We agreed to talk about it later."

"My friends think I'm doing my school work"

"School work ? Why would you do that now ?"
Bellatrix snorted .

"Lily has a thing of making sure me and Marlene do our homework"

I saw Bellatrix's face darken as I mentioned Lily .

"Ugh Filthy mu—"

"Don't even say it"
I snarled .

"Why not?"

"It is horrible and disrespectful besides Lily has never done anything to you or her friends"

"She existed so she has done something"

"You're a horrible person"

"Yet you still love me"

"I've never told you I love you , I said I liked you back not loved you"

"You will say it I guarantee"

I frowned at her .

"If you want us to work don't call my friends that dreadful word infront of me"

"I will take that into consideration"

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away only for Bellatrix to grab held of my wrist . I turned around to give her a questioning look but before I could do so she pressed her lips to mine before pulling away and smirking .

"You will never get enough of me Weasley"