Now I Just Want To Do It Even More

Amy's POV

Everyone in the great hall quieted down as the doors banged open only to show us a group of girls in blue uniform .

I instantly recognized these as the Beauxbatons students .

I curled my nose up at There performance but snickered at the same time as it was rather amusing to watch them curtesy whilst making a high pitched noise .

I looked towards Bellatrix who much like me seemed disgusted at there performance but amused at the same time .

I looked around only to see that a large majority of the Hogwarts males was in awe at the Beauxbatons performance which caused me to role my eyes .

After there headmistress had greeted Dumbledore the doors swung open once more to reveal the males of Durmstrang .

Unlike Beauxbatons , Durmstrang had a more eerie and serious presentation . They banged down what looked to be wooden poles on the ground whilst making deep pitched noises .

I had to admit the Durmstrangs performance was a lot better than Beauxbatons .

************

After the feast I met Bellatrix at the astronomy tower however I saw that she had a frown on her face .

Why was she frowning ? Earlier she grinned at me at the beginning of the feast .

"Are you been serious Weasley ?"
Bellatrix demanded .

"Uh about what ?"

"Your not seriously considering signing up for that tournament . Are you ?"

"Well yea- Wait how do you know about that ?"

"You and your friends are rather loud"

"Oh right but what's wrong with me signing up for it"

"Because people die and I don't want to go soppy on you but I don't particularly want you to die"

"You sound like Lily"
I snorted

Bellatrix glared at me giving me a warning look before saying

"You know how I feel about her so don't you dare compare me to her ... ever"

"She said the exact same thing"

"I refuse to let you do it"

I stood up from where I was sat and made my way towards Bellatrix before leaning in and kissing her which she returned . I then said

"That just makes me want to do it even more"

"Don't expect me to mourn then if you die"

I knew Bellatrix didn't mean it , it was just part of her somewhat twisted humor .

"You wound me"
I said with fake hurt .

I then continued

"Besides I thought you would want to take part in something like this"

"No I'm not into pathetic little challenges"

"You said people die in it . How does that make it pathetic ?"

Bellatrix shrugged as if to say that was nothing .