Yule Ball Part 2

Amy's POV

"What are you playing at ?"
Bellatrix whisper shouted .

"What are you talking about ?"
I replied whilst trying not to grin as jealousy was written across her face .

"You know exactly what I'm talking about . Out of all people you chose that"

"Is this jealousy I'm hearing Black ?"

"No"
Bellatrix replied sheepishly .

"Why are you so bothered then?"

"Shut it Filthy Little Bloodtraitor"

"A Filthy Little Bloodtraitor who you dated by the looks of it"
I snorted .

"Are you purposely trying to make me mad?"

"Yes I am and I think it worked"
I stated honestly .

"Meet me At 10 at the astronomy tower"

"I'll be there"
I smirked

Mission accomplished . Bellatrix got jealous and now she's wanting to talk to me again .

*************

I saw Marlene sat alone at a table whilst glaring daggers into the brunette beauxbatons girl that seems to be dancing with Sirius .

I sat down next to Marlene before saying

"Her names Linda"

I recalled to earlier when Florence started going on about her friends and pointed out the brunette who had taken a liking to Sirius to be called Linda .

"Stupid name for a stupid person"
Marlene muttered .

"Why's he with her anyway?"

"She asked to Dance with him and Sirius been Sirius accepted"

I snorted knowing that it would've been hard for him to say no to the persistent beauxbatons girls .

"I want them to leave . The beauxbatons girls are prisses"
Marlene ranted .

"Agreed"
I chuckled referring to Florence .

I looked to my left to see that Lily and James and Alice and Frank were dancing together looking happy .

I was dragged out of my thoughts when Marlene said

"I saw you talking to Black earlier . What did she have to say ?"

"Well she got jealous over Florence then told me to meet her in the astronomy tower at 10"

"That's great Amy but you better get going because it's 9:50"

I saw Sirius coming our way most likely back to Marlene before grinning and saying my goodbyes to them both .

I could feel the nervousness building up about talking to Bellatrix . Why ? Well we haven't spoken in months .

If your called Linda your name isn't actually stupid . It was just nessacary to say for the scene😂